This is not real | 26

You woke up in your bed but something feels off but you ignored it. You got out of your bed and left your room until you stepped out to see you are not in the guy's house instead there was a long hallway. It was early the light in the hallway were off, but then down one of the hallways, you could hear some chattering. "Come on you know if you do that you'll get in big trouble." One said the voice sounded familiar. "I know but it would be funny!" The other one said their voice, sounded familiar to. You hid behind some objects as the people walk past. You couldn't get a good view of them as it was dark, but the one thing you could put out what was in their hands. Guns. 'God this cannot be real.'

"You know better than to do that red leader would be mad!" They keep chatting about this red leader guy as they walk. I until they looked at the door that you came out of and checked inside. "Oh shit! Their gone!" The second one yelled as both of them run as you kept hiding, so they wouldn't see ya. "Red is gonna kill us!" They ran off, searching for you. You got out of your hiding spot after a minute trying to get out of here. But you get more lost in the place. "How is this place so big?" You say to yourself as you kept walking, avoiding anyone you saw. Hiding behind boxes for hiding in a room. As you were hiding in one room from someone walking past, you look around the room, seeing a big office.

You walk around the room as you came over to the desk, almost in the middle of the room, seeing stacks of people work. They looked in the drawers of the desk some of the stuff which is pencils, pens and paper, but then a book court your eye as you pick it up. But then you instantly put it back saying it was a Hentai book. That reminds you of Tord he loved Hentai. You close the drawers and walk to the door, seeing if anyone was out there. As you open it a figure was standing before you arms crossed, but you can see them properly. "Hey I found them!" The man said pinning you to the ground as the other one. "Sorry Y/N." One of them said before they knocked you out.

-

Y/N'S POV

I wake up slowly headache I rub my head sitting up. "Oh, your awake!" I look up to the person who said. Pat!? I stared at him for a second before looking to decide to see Paul. They were wearing some kind of uniform. "Wait... What are you guys doin-" Then I remember what happened from last night. "Uhh.. about that you're not at home you're at a base.." Pat scratch the back of his head looking away. "Besides, we shouldn't be telling you this red leader will." Paul finish the sentence before they both grab me from the bed and drag me out of the room. "Wait what let go of me!" I yell out, but they didn't listen as they drag me to a door that said: read leaders office.

They drag me inside before putting me in a chair and leaving. "Ah! Y/N It's so good to see you awake!" I Familia accent could be hard. I look to see Tord!? "T-Tord what! what's going on?" I ask confused. "Hah you are so cute when you are confused. But you're in a base, called the red army that is controlled by me red leader!" He points to himself smiling. "But why am I here? And how did I get here?" I cross my arms. "Well I took you while you were sleeping peacefully and i am not talking you the last one " He says with a giggle. "You did what!?"

A/N
Sorry if I didn't couple of months I didn't really know what to post, but here you go. Hope you like it! And yes I give you a cliffhanger >:3