tight space | Part 18

Y/N'S POV

I open my eyes from a good nap to see myself stuck in a wooden box, with Tom. He was asleep I did not want to wake him up. I looked around seeing we are in a very small space. "well shit..." I said quietly trying to see if I could get out but to no avail. I just sat there and wait hoping someone will help us. An hour passed and no one came, and that's when I heard Tom starting to wake up.

 He looked around for a second before realizing he was stuck in a wooden box with me. "what the hell is going on? why are we trapped in a small wooden box!?" Tom started trying to get out but to no avail. "Tom stop we're stuck in a wooden box I've tried already!" 

he finally stopped and sat there. he started mumbling something. "Did you say something, Tom?" he shook his head before breaking out his flask. "Just wondering why we're stuck in this box." before drinking from his flask. I was thirsty but didn't ask for any of his alcohol as I did promise myself not to drink it again. Tom looked at me seeing I was thirsty. He grabs something else out of his hoodie pocket. It was a water bottle.

 "I use this when I try to get off being tipsy, so Edd doesn't realize I've been drinking." he handed over the water bottle to me. I was about to grab it before the box started shaking. It stopped after a while. "ow what was that?" tom said rubbing his head. "Oh sorry, you two!" we could hear Edd's voice. we were more confused by this point. after a minute or so the box finally opened. we looked to see Edd and Matt. "uh hey guys sorry for putting you two in a box. we didn't wanna break this surprise!" We were both confused until we saw the beautiful night sky. 

"So you two put us in a box just to take us here?" they nodded as we both rolled our eyes. Looking back up at the night sky. "But sorry for putting you guys in there. We just want to surprise you too... and it  is Tom's birthday I wanted to surprise him, but I know you would like a surprise too!" EDD said smiling. "thanks Edd but don't do that again." Tom glared at Edd I can see a tiny tint of blush on his cheeks. "ok I won't do that again!" for the rest of the night we were just looking at the sky chatting about life and what we wanted to do tomorrow until Ed said we had to go back to the house. We were all exhausted when we got back.

We all just went to our rooms to get some shuteye.