The romantic devil | Part 21

NO ONE'S POV

it was science in the house as the guys were out leaving Y/N home. They were sitting on the couch watching TV. Y/N was bored out of their mind until they felt someone staring at them from behind. They turn around to see Tord. "Hei kjæreste!" he said with a big smile. As Y/N didn't understand a thing he said. "Oh sorry, Vakker! I know you don't understand what I'm saying." he walked over sitting on the couch next to them. "Uh why aren't you out with the guys?" he thought for a moment before speaking.

"Well, I got sick of the guy so I wanted to come and hang out with you since you're alone!" he puts a hand on their shoulder. "But I've got Ringo!" Y/N said having regular next to them. "Oh... Uh well, I still just want to hang out with you Kjøkken~!" Y/N started to get annoyed as he spoke in Norwegian from time to time having enough of it. "Tord please stop saying stuff in Norwegian you know I don't understand you!" he smirks knowing he was annoying them.

"Hva du skal gjøre med det kjærlighet~?" Y/N frowned knowing he was trying to get them angry. As it worked. They started to attack him playfully pouting. "You are so mean!" Tord laughed at them as he played along. "Ow have mercy deal Y/N!" he kept on laughing getting attacked by them. After a while, they stopped resting their arm on the armchair. Tord was about to say something again but Y/N glared at him not wanting to hear more. "fine. fine I won't say anything else in Norwegian sweetheart~" their cheeks went red looking away from him. 

Turn left again sitting their reaction to being called sweetheart. As he got up from the couch stretching walking into the kitchen to get a drink. When Tord was in there he looked at the calendar on the wall saying it was February the 12th he had a big smile on his face. "Just two more days left!" he mumbled coming back into the living room to see the others there. He saw Tom and Y/N talking and it made him kind of jealous.

'Just stick to the plan...' he thought putting on his smile and talking to the guys and Y/N for the rest of the day.

A/N
Hi sorry if I haven't updated my stories I have been quite too busy but I'll start doing the stories again someone gave me the motivation to keep going and it was this person @XmoonwolfX5196 :3