I'm finally back | Part 19

Y/N'S POV

I was standing in front of the front door. I was exhausted from working. I open the front door Ann went to the living room and lay on the couch. Everything was quiet in the house so that means the boys were out. I owned stretching my arms. If those boys are out I can finally get some quiet while I sleep. I closed my eyes as I drifted off to sleep. 

Two hours later

I woke up feeling someone jumping onto my stomach. I open my eyes to see a child that looks like Tom. "Oh sorry are you ok?" he felt guilty for waking me up and it made me smile. "yes you did but thanks for waking me up Tom!" I gave him a proud smile and he smiled back. "Tom what did I say to not wake up Y/N!" hearing that accent I turned around to see Tord. "Am I dreaming or is that you Tord?" he gave me a surprised look then a grin. "Why are you dreaming about me?" my face started to get hot as I shook my head. "No, I just don't know if this is real. Tom is a kid and you are here." he scratched the back of his neck looking away. "well it was my fault that Tom is like a kid." he said as he continued. "And the other two are kids as well."

I just wanted to have one normal day for once. Tom grabbed my hand seeing my annoyed face. "Are you ok Y/N?" I looked at it with a smile. "Everything's fine just have to talk to Tord alone..." I got up from the couch turned to Tord and grabbed his hand and led him into the kitchen. "You will look after them yourself!" I say not wanting to deal with this. "Ok it is my fault there this way. But it looks like they want your attention." I thought for a moment knowing that was true. "Fine I'll help you with the three boys." I crossed my arms as I know I'm not gonna get out of this. "The world turned them back later." he walked back into the living room as I followed.

Three hours later

I was in my room exhausted from looking after the boys. I was about to close my eyes until Tom came into my room. "Hey I know you're trying to get some sleep but I was wondering if I could stay in your room tonight?" I could see his face was red but I pretended not to notice. "sure I don't mind if you stay in here for tonight but why?" he scratched the back of his neck not wanting to say why. "Fine if you don't wanna say but to get here you owe me with snuggles!" I said reaching out my hands as I could see his face getting redder as he came over. I got into my bed and started snuggling me. His body was very warm so that made me happy.

When I was about to fall asleep I saw in the corner of my eye. I could see tord peeking his head through the door but then he left as I fall to sleep in Tom's arms.

A/N
I kept my promise about the snuggling hope you're happy "Eviewright1"