Is it just me or is it opposite day? | Part 8

ON ONE'S POV

y/n woke up stretching, she got up and went downstairs. Ringo will jump into Y/N's arms. "hey Ringo you're full of energy!" she smiled, she sat on the couch and that's when someone would wrap their arms around her, she would see who it was as it looked like tom but, Tom didn't like getting hugs from people or giving them. "Tom?" the boy would look at her with a smile, he did have Toms with those black eyes. "uh Tom why are you wearing this" she pointed to Toms close. "but I've been wearing a long time, have you not notice?" Tom said, Y/N was confused but she knew she had to say something quickly.

 "uh yeah sorry I think I'm just a little bit tired, that's all," she said, giving a smile Tom smiled back. "hey Tom, Y/N good morning!" she looked over to see Edd, he was not wearing his hoodie like Tom wasn't, Y/N was confused why was Tom being so happy, and Edd not wearing his hoodie. "um Y/N are you ok?" she looked up at Tom as Tom had that concerning face "oh sorry I was just thinking, I am a little bit tired." she said, "oh and what are you thinking about?"

she heard Matt's voice "nothing really" she scratched the back of her neck. "you sure?" Tom said a little bit worried and curious. "yes I am sure" "ok if you say so" Tom would hug her, and she hugged back Y/N was happy, she always did love Tom's hugs but it did seem odd Tom doesn't always hug people, but she had to get used to this as she could see Tom had like Matt's, personality and Matt had Tom's personality.

A few days later stuck in the opposite 

Y/N has been getting used to the 3 opposite boys, but she did want her original boys back. She was just laying on the couch, watching TV with Tom and Ringo, they were bored out of their mind until Y/N, had a grin on her face as she would go to Tom, she would stop tickling Tom making him laugh "hey stop hehe I did nothing to you!" "I'm just having fun" she giggled, she kept tickling Tom for a good two minutes, until she finally stopped as Tom catches his breath, being tired and exhausted. "why me?" Tom said, closing his eyes. "I don't know I just wanted to" Y/N giggled, she would hug Tom, and Tom hug back.

Y/N closed her eyes, hugging Tom "bye Y/N" she would hear Tom say as she fully fell asleep.

A/N
sorry if this was short I just wanted to get this done I hope you like it and I don't get any ideas so can you help me 1 person give me an idea but bye see you in the next chapter