I'm back! | 15

Y/N'S POV

I came back from the ice cream shop with matt he had vanilla and strawberry and I had blueberry and strawberry. "thank you for taking me out to the ice cream store Y/N!" I smiled nodding. "no problem that I need to get out of the house anyways." we got to the house and I opened the door. I could hear talking coming from the living room. I went over to see tom pissed and Edd. 

Talking to someone on the couch. The person was talking to Edd. I could hear their accent it sounded familiar to me. I went over to the couch to see who the person was when I got closer I could see them fully and I couldn't believe who I saw. "Tord?" he looked at me and it was Tord. I ran over and hugged him, he hugged back. "Why hello Y/N!" he smiled patting my head. "hey Tord your back!" I said happily not letting go. " Yep, I'm back sorry for not telling you min elskede!"

I raise an eyebrow not knowing what he meant. He seemed to realize what I was thinking. " not going to tell you, sweetheart~," he said flirting. I pouted but he just chuckled. "ugh when are you leaving?" Tom said crossing his arms. Tord and I look at him. "I'm not leaving I'm moving back in!" Tom this crowd before going to his room. I know these two hate each other so I was used to it. "so I can guess that you took my room then Y/N?" he said raising an eyebrow. 

"yeah sorry but Ed said I could take it." I said putting my head down before Tord chuckled. " we could share them if you want I don't mind?" I thought for a moment it was his room but it's my room too now. "sure I would love to!" he smiled before picking me up. "perfect!" he said before kissing my cheek and placing me back down. I was speechless I didn't know what to say, but my face said everything. "aww Så søt" he said before going to our room now. I smiled but had to talk to Tom. I went to his room knocking on the door.

There was no response but a growl was heard. I was hesitant to open the door but I opened it and went in. I looked around the room seeing no Tom. "Tom are you in your here?" there was no response but then I had the door closed. I turned around to see Tom but it didn't look like tom his hands were black with clothes on them, he was a little bit taller and he had sharp teeth. he was looking at me with a cold expression. He started to walk toward me. I stepped back before hitting the wall my heart was pounding. Many pounced on me.

I stood up from my bed panting it was a dream. I sighed in relief I tried to calm down I got up from my bed to go and get a drink of water when I went into the living room I could see Tom, Edd and Matt sleeping they must have been watching TV. I got into the kitchen grabbed a glass filled it up with water and drank it. I took a deep breath and started to calm down. "at least this wasn't the nightmare I had before..." I said to myself before going back up to my room.

I laid back in bed then I thought why were Tord and Tom always in my dreams? I thought for a moment before I started to get very tired. I sighed before falling asleep.

A/N
you Fort Tord was coming back you fools. XD