Tiny Tom | Part 11

Y/N'S POV 

I was just in my room reading a book, Edd and matt went out to the store, I didn't know where 'Tom was probably in his room drinking his Smirnoff.' I giggled thinking that I kept reading until I saw something poking beside my bed, I looked over to see Tom but small. "uh Tom is that you?" I said putting my book down. "uh um yes... um, could you help me get up..." I was a little bit confused. his voice sounded very small he even looked small. When I went closer to pick him up he was small. I silly grabbed him with my hands, being careful with him. 

"Tom, what happened?" he looked away from me ashamed. "well... I was messing around and found a shrink ray gun... I accidentally shot the mirror and it hit me..." I didn't know what to say but started giggling. "why are you giggling?" I couldn't stop giggling but I had to answer. "you just look so cute when you're tiny!" I said for giggles. "but you don't need to laugh at me!" after a minute or so I finally calm down. 

"So how are we going to turn you back?" I raise an eyebrow looking at Tom in my hands. "I don't know, maybe we can try to find a reverse button on the shrink ray" I smiled. "ok but I want to see you like this, for a little while he looks so adorable and cute!" Tom's cheeks went red as I made them more adorable. "stop teasing meeee!" he whined. "ok, ok I'll stop" I placed him on my chest as I relaxed on the bed. 

"you are soooo mean!" he sticks out his tongue. " Tom are you drunk?" I raised an eyebrow looking at him. "No I am not drunk!" he said relaxing on my chest. "ok if you say so" I sigh knowing he did drink some alcohol. Then I thought of something. I got the guitar that I had when I was a child then I started singing a song. 

|This is home by CaveTown|

"Often I am upset
That I cannot fall in love but I guess
This avoids the stress of falling out of it
Are you tired of me yet?
I'm a little sick right now but I swear
When I'm ready I will fly us out of here
I'll cut my hair
To make you stare
I'll hide my chest and I'll
Figure out a way to get us out of here
Turn off your porcelain face
I can't really think right now and this place
There's too many colours
Enough to drive all of us insane
Are you dead?
Sometimes I think I'm dead
'Cause I can feel ghosts and ghouls wrapping my head
But I don't wanna fall asleep just yet
My eyes went dark
I don't know where
My pupils are but I'll
Figure out a way to get us out of here
Get a load of this monster
He doesn't know how to communicate
His mind is in a different place
Will everybody please give him a little bit of space?
Get a load of this trainwreck
His hair's a mess and he doesn't know who he is yet
But little do we know the stars
Welcome him with open arms
Oh
Time is
Slowly
Tracing his face
But strangely he feels at home in this place."

I smiled finishing this song. I look at Tom who was sleeping. I giggled putting my guitar down. I was starting to doze off as well but before I could fall asleep, I heard Edd and Matt's voice. "hey Tom and Y/N we are home!" I hold Tom close as I got up to go to Edd. "hey Edd be quiet Tom's asleep." I showed Edd the tiny sleeping Tom. "aww ok will be quiet." he smiled before going to his room. I smiled going back to my room and falling asleep holding Tom close.