What's his name? |24

L/N: last name

A/N
You can change the parents gender I trying to make it
better for you guys, but couldn't :(

Y/N'S POV

"No I am not telling you his name!" I groaned crossing my arms. "So you must be lying then Y/N/L/N." They both look at me as I frowned wishing I didn't exist. "We must know what this boys name!" I knew I had to tell them, so I started to think of names until I just said one out loud, regretting what I was about to say. "Tord!" that's all I said, then standing up from the sofa going up to my old room. As I lead on my childhood bed I started to regret what i said saying. "Goddamnit. Y/N you're so stupid!" Why do I say his name. Why not just a random name.

-

The next morning I wake up from the sunlight on my face. "Y/N WAKE UP!" Mum yelled from downstairs. Making me get up from my bed stretching before walking out my room going downstairs. I rubbed my eyes looking into the living room to see C/N and Dad chatting until the stuff when they saw me. "Hey Y/N how did you sleep?" C/N asked putting her hand on the armchair. "Good... What time is it?" "It is 7:23." I go into the kitchen where mum was. "finally you're away. Breakfast is on the table." Seeing breakfast on the table. I went over, And started eating. "while you're here. We need to talk about this bo-" I just glad at her "please Y/N i'm not asking anything serious, but can I know about this Tord boy?" I sigh telling her to sit down. "Uhh... Tord um... I actually don't really know much about him. Tt has been a while since I've seen him."

I scratch the back of my head, waiting for her reaction. "So you don't really know him at all or it's just been awhile since you've seen him?" I nodded. "Well don't worry  thank you for telling me though." She smiled before getting up and went outside.

NO ONE POV
With the boys

It was quiet to quiet. Edd was downstairs with Tord and Ringo as Matt was in the kitchen making them self cereal, and Tom was about outside. "Hey Edd you ok? You seem like something that is about to happen?" Tord set, turning his head to him. "Uh well the only thing I could really hear was you and Tom finding 24/7. But that hasn't happened yet." Tord hummed in response turning his head to the TV. "True." Tord said with his accent. As Matt came over and sat down on the floor, as the boys watch TV. "Hey do you know when Y/N comes home?" Matt asked looking at Tord. But Tord just glared at him so Matt looked back up to the TV.

A/N
Sorry if this was short I don't really have any ideas And I am not really into the fandom of Eddsworld any more I am more interested in FNAF, Cod, and Dream SMP. But I will try to finish this if I can. If not, I might need make a new book for Eddsworld for my apologies.