Fine, make me your villain | 27

"What!?" You couldn't believe what you just heard, 'all to myself'? "I know it sounds weird, but he was gonna ask you out before I did, sooo I took you instead." 'What Who is he talking about?' You thought "Who?" He sighed putting his hands on the desk. "Me and Tom liked you since we first met you and we kept fighting over you.. and do you remember those Valentine's Day cards you got?" You nodded and taking all this information as he kept talking. "They were made by us, and after you left, we did have a big fight who was going to ask you out." You blush You couldn't believe these two boys like you. "But that doesn't matter you're mine!" He got up from his chair and walking to you. He had almost the same uniform as the others, but more different.

"And I am going to make sure of that!" he ruffled up your hair before giving you a kiss on the forehead. "W-wha-" He cut you off. "Shh.." he just shush to me. "Hm I wanted to know. Who do you like more me or Tom?" He asked getting very close into my comfort zone. "Tord why do I have to choose?"

TORD'S POV

God they're being so difficult the only choice with me obviously. I chuckle stepping away and walking around the room. "Because I want to know who you like more." They stay silent as they look around the room. "Well... I like both of you, and I don't know how to choose..." Great.. it's just made it more difficult. I just smile. "Heh well you should know that something about Tom his a-" I was cut off. "His a monster? Yeah, I already know." Now I am just pissed off. "Hehe you know you're getting on my patience now..." I snap. "Oh I am sorry but you kidnapped me and you're acting really crazy!"

Y/N'S POV

I snapped back at him, telling the truth. "Find, make me a villain!" he then called in Paul and pat and they took me out of the room. "You know you shouldn't speak to him like that." Pat said. "Why?" I ask.

A/N

Sorry is this is short I just wanted to get it out