annoying neighbours? | Part 7

After the incident with the drinking challenge you've been staying away from alcohol, Edd found out and punished you and Tom, you have apologized to Edd and he forgave you but on one condition, you had to help Tom get back from the bar and you agreed. 

and that's where you were at the bar waiting for Tom to leave or pass out, you didn't buy any drinks as you promised yourself you'll never drink again, but um kept persisting you to drink you kept denying as you would flick him on the head, telling him no over and over. 

After a few hours, Tom finally got up and left the bar, you followed him getting him home safely as you did get him home, placing him on the couch you sighed sitting on the couch next to Tom. You yawned, you were pretty tired. you are about to close your eyes, from the tiredness you fell into a deep sleep that almost felt like an eternity.

In the afternoon (and yes it was the afternoon 

you woke up yawning, but then you heard an argument outside the front yard. you stood up rubbing your eyes looking out the front door. you edd arguing with his neighbor, his neighbor had peach fuzz facial hair and a dark green button-up shirt with a light grey undershirt instead of a green hoodie, also has a protruding chin. He almost looked like Edd but he looked grumpier. You giggle to yourself but you laugh too loud as Edd and his neighbor look at you. You went silent as the two men stared at you. 

"hey sunny you are up did we wake you up?" you shook your head walking over. You look over the fence to greet Edd's neighbor. "hello I am Y/N it's nice to meet you" you said, you put out your hand to let him shake. He shook your hand "I am Eduardo and it's nice to meet you too" he sides back.

Edd looked at you. "Y/N you shouldn't talk to the neighbors the mean and rude!" you looked at Edd. little bit confused "but Edd he doesn't look rude or sound rude." "But Y/N-" you cut Edd off "you should be kind to everyone even the people you hate" Edd just sighed, he had nothing to say, he went back inside "I am sorry about him," you said apologizing. "it's ok Y/N I and Edd do fight so it's ok" Eduardo I said.

 having a smile "oh ok but you guys should not be fighting your neighbors after all" you crossed your arms, "I know I'll try not to fight with Edd" he said. in an innocent voice your smile "I told me about you guys a little bit he said you're annoying but you're not" you said, scratching the back of your neck.

"Oh, I see well I hope you don't mind helping me get my diet cola inside the house?" Eduardo said, showing some 5 gallons of diet cola in front of his door "sure I don't mind" you said with a big smile coming over to help Eduardo, it took some time but you got all of them in the house. "Thank you Y/N for the help" "I'm always here to help," you both said goodbye to each other before you went back to the house.

 "Hey, guys I'm back!" "oh, Y/N your back," Tom said, being happy. "yep I am back and very tired" "do you want me to take you to bed?" tom said, coming over "sure I don't mind" and I said that Tom picked me up and carried me to my room, he placed me in bed good night Y/N," Tom said giving me a kiss on the forehead "good night tom" Tom walked out of the room. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

A/N

thank you for reading I hope you like it.
I will make new stories and try to do this as best as possible.

well, see you in part 8 :D