The Christmas fire | Part 6

Third-person POV

you were just sitting all the Christmas decorations with Matt. he loved Christmas but he would always say that Tom always destroyed Christmas for them you felt sad for them he told Matt to talk to Tom about this. Matt smiled giving you a big warm hug and saying thank you. You smell finishing the decorations with matt. You and Matt sat on the couch you started watching the children. After a while you so Tom coming downstairs you felt something was off as you could see the lighter in his hand you tell Tom not to burn down any Christmas decoration 'cause it took a long time to decorate this Tom didn't listen because he was drunk as he restarted half the decorations. You tried to stop him but he was stronger than you.

 As he would push you away, you got mad as you would grab him and tie him to a chair saying to him he was in the time-out chair. "Hey, what the fuck?" Tom looked at you angrily "Tom you are not destroying Christmas for us!" Tom sighed and calm down "fine I won't burn down the Christmas tree."  you untie them from the chair you smiled at him he smiles back at you patting your head. you pouted hating when someone patted your head because you were short. 

Tom laughed seeing your pouted face "hey guys I'm back from the store!" as Edd came through the door holding some banks. you smiled forgetting the little argument you had with Tom. You ran over to help Edd with the bags he thank you for helping as he told him he stopped Tom from burning down the Christmas tree he smiled and thank you. You simply just smiled at him and said no problem. you help Edd with everything around the house cleaning up, and feeding Ringo. And after that you went up to Matt's room to hang out with him he would always do your hair and make-up.

 After Matt did your hair and makeup you went off into the living room and read a book. You didn't take off the makeup because he did not wanna make matt sad and it took him a while but it made you smile to see him smile. you kept reading your book for the rest of the day, having Ringo on your lap Matt was in his room, and Edd probably doing his art and was oh on the couch with you sleeping, you put a blanket around him to keep him warm. He said thank you in his sleep you smiled I went back to reading your book. a good hour pas passed decided to go and do something

you try to wake up tom a couple of times until he finally woke up, and he looked at you annoyed. "what do you want Y/N?" he said rubbing his eyes. "Tomm I am bored." he would sigh sitting up. "ok what would you like to do?" you thought for a moment an idea popped into your head. " what about we had a drinking challenge?" he would nod accepting the challenge "I'll be right back." Tom then went up to his room and then came back down with some bottles, you had never drunk before so this was your first time. "Are you ready?" Tom said opening up a bottle you nodded opening up a bottle as well Tom started to count. "1    2   3!" you and Tom started to chug down the alcohol you coughing half of the time, but you were determined to beat him.

After a few drinks Tom won as you're both drunk as you were just having fun talking about stuff, you guys were still on the couch as you were trying to sober you did not want to get caught by Edd, you laid there on the couch with Tom. "Tom, I'm never doing that again" Tom chuckled as he knew you had a headache you hated it you feel like you wanted to die but that was not true, but your vision started to get blurry, as you knew you were falling asleep you closed your eyes and just fell asleep.

𝔸/ℕ

𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠 𝕞𝕦𝕗𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕞𝕖 𝕒 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕓𝕦𝕤𝕪 𝕀 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕠𝕥 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕀'𝕞 𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕞𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕗 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕪 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕟𝕖.