Pink and yellow | Part 13

y/n were having an exhausting day she just finished her work and you no at the store, getting some stuff Edd asks her to get. While she was grabbing the groceries she saw a familiar face. She went a little bit closer to see the person's face. Said she realized who it was Pat. She ran over. "hey Pat!" he looked over and smiled. "oh hey Y/N I didn't recognize you for a second!" she giggled hugging him as Pat had the back. "well it's good to see you and who is this with you?" she pointed to the man with the big eyebrows. "oh this is my friend Paul!" Paul just gave a simple smile.

"Well it's nice to meet you Paul." she put out her head, as Paul shook their hand. "well it's nice to meet you too Y/N." Y/N looked at Pat as he was trying to not giggle. "what's up with you Pet?" Patrick calm down as he tried to explain. "it's so adorable sing pull making a new friend!" poultice glared at Pat. "pet stop thinking that I'm a child and you're the mother...!" Paul wind, as Y/N giggled as it was looking like Paul was the child and Pat was the mother. "ok you two stop arguing stop." she said she wouldn't stop and they did stop.

We talked for an hour before I have to go. "I got to go guys got to get these groceries back to Edd." she said as they got it. "ok Y/N see you around!" pat said waving goodbyes. After buying the groceries Y/N was just walking home after seeing Paul and Pat. It did make my day happy.

Ţ̵̘̜͓̖̼̃̊̃̀ͅo̵̮̱͔̦͔͇̞̳͊͂̓͠ŗ̶̨͎͔̙͋́̊̿̋͛̀ͅḑ̶͚͍̭͇̩͉̹̍̈́̏͆͗̍̄̈́͘͠s̶̨̥̥͐͊̓̉̅͘ POV

I was just sitting in my office doing paperwork, then Pat pass came into the room. "hello sir I saw someone today at the store!" I look at him. "and who is this, someone?" I said in a low voice. "It was Y/N sir!" I looked Pat straight in the eyes. "how is she doing?" I raised an eyebrow. "she is doing good sir!" I smiled happily knowing she was doing well. "that's good two here, oh and thank you pat for telling me this I appreciate it." I said going back to my work.

"no problem R̸̢̛̭͚͈̠̥̝̖͎͙͛̃͋̓́͐̉e̴̛̥̞͇͖͕̹̝̼͓̳̾̄̈̂̇͐͑͑͝d̷̙͓͒̎̈͐̕͘ ̸̧̠̫̳̣̜̞̖̯̈́̽̽l̸̪̲̞̺̭̥͎͊̌̉͝ͅe̸̙͚͔̖͐̅̇͋̑̽̒̀a̷̡̮̦̣̟̥̲̒̒̌̐͛̓͑͊͊͝ͅd̷̼̳̉̓̅̎̀̈́̉̑̕ȩ̷͍̮̘̥̺̀͛̍͋͌͌̕r̸̖̮̣̱̓͒̉̇̆͜ now I should be going on my way!" pat said leaving my office.

A/N
sorry this one was short I ran out of ideas but I hope you liked it