Use your words~ | 28

We are getting close to the e-

You've been stuck in your room for two days, Paul or pat would bring you food and take you to the bathroom, but you've been in your room for two hours now and you're bored. You were just sitting on your bed looking at the ceiling. You had no phone no TV nothing. You know Tord did this purposely to get to you. You sigh get off the bed and walking around the room. Out of boredom. After hours of boredom, there was a knock at the door before it open to reveal Paul. "Hey Y/N.. I bought you some food as always." He placed the food tray on the table across the room.

"Hey Paul I was wondering if I go for a walk out of my room?" You ask. "Well uhhh I will have to check with red leader..." He then walked out of the room, closing and locking the door behind them. You sighed once again as you were to the to the table and ate the food, it wasn't that bad. It was just simple eggs and bacon. After you were done eating and you just went back to your bed and lay down, close your eyes wanting to pass time.

-

You had woken up by someone shaking you, and open your eyes, to see Pat and Paul. "Come on we're going for a stroll around the base!" Pat said smiling. As you got up and followed them out of the room. You guys walked down the long hallway. You finally got to stretch your legs more. "So we are so sorry for that but stuck in your room. And we are sorry that we kidnapped you." Pat apologised as he was on your right side. "Yeah we are sorry.." Paul apologise to he was on your left side. "It's fine just that I want to go home..." You look down as you guys kept walking for a while, didn't know where you were going until you bumped into someone. "Oh! You're okay dear?" The Familia accent rang into your ears. "Y-yeah..." Didn't look up at him.

He doesn't deserve to be looked at, by you. He chuckle. "So love the walking around the base?." You nodded but it looks like it wasn't a good answer for him. "Use your words my dear~." He purred lifting up your chin with his index finger making you look at him. "Good..." He smiled, grabbing your hand. "Paul pat, you go. I am going to have a walk with them!" He pulled you with him and Paul and pat nodded and walked the other direction. You and Tord walked in silence for a bit until he broke the silence. "I understand why you hate me so I wanted to make it up to you." He had a soft grip on your hand. You wanted to pull away but you didn't.

"And what is that..? You as looking at him. "You well see but want remember." Then everything went black.

A/N
You are all lucky I am sick and had to stay home so I got this done