This will never be the end | 25

NO ONES POV

Y/N has finally came back after two months being with their partners they were excited to see the guys again. "Why you look so happy there? I Mrs/Mr I don't have a crush on one of the boys." Y/N glared at them. "C/N I well end your life." They just smirk, keeping their eyes on the road. "And have the car crash into something and we're both dead. Nah." Y/N rolls, their eyes, looking out the window. After that the car drive was peaceful.

-

I woke up from someone shaking my shoulder. "Y/N wake up we're here!" I look up seeing the house I have a smile on my face. "And your stuff is already inside." I thanked C/N giving them a hug waving goodbye, heading in through the front door. Not long after stepping in, I was tackled by a ginger boy. "Y/NNN! Your back!" I giggle hugging Matt back. "It's Nice to see you too Matthew!" Why was the house so quiet? I got up after we broke the hug. "Where's Edd, Tom, and Tor-" I didn't have to finish. As Tom pounced on me. "Y/N!" he hugged me so tight. I feel like he was gonna crash my body.

"Tom you are crushing me..." he let's god apologising, but smiled. "It's nice to see you too." We stayed like for some time. Until it got interrupted. "Am I not going to get a hug?" The devilled boy said with his thick accent. I look over Tord holding a mug in his hand. "Hmm.. I don't know maybe if you came over here, you could get one." I hum still hugging Tom, Tord signed putting his mug down walking over behind me, hugging me and Tom. I know Tom and Tord didn't like each other but this is a good moment. "This is nice." But then I realised, I was getting squashed by two grown ass man. And my cheeks turned to pink from this. "Ok you can go now." The two boys sighed pulling away. "Were's Edd?" I ask looking at the three boys. "He went to the shops." Matt said and I nodded. "Well it's good to see you three!" I smiled

-

Hours past Edd was home and I was missing everything that happened after those two months. It was night we finished dinner Tom and Tord went to their rooms, Matt was on the couch, and Edd was doing the dishes. Me I was in my room laying on my bed, relaxing to some music. It has never been this quiet before but I liked it. I close to my eyes into the music as I drifted off to sleep.

TORD'S POV

"3... 2... 1..." I walked out of my room heading to Y/N's room, I slowly open the door, seeing Y/N was asleep. I walked in going over to them, picking them up carefully and took them out of the room, quietly going downstairs and heading to the front door. I see the door open and revealing. Paul and pat I nodded to them as Paul took Y/N from me taking them to the car. "Hey Tord!" I turn around to see Matt. "Oh! Uh... hey Matt!" I put on a smile walking over to him. "What are you doing?" God he's such an idiot. "Oh just gonna be gone for a couple of weeks that's all." He nodded before walking off. That was close. I close the front door going over to the car getting in. I was in the back with Y/N. "let's go.." I said quietly as Pat started the car and we drove off.

The end!?

No it isn't the end