Looks like she's doing well | Part 10

"uhh... I am soo bored" Matt said, sipping on his drink. "yeah me too hey Edd, can we go somewhere?" I said to Edd that was watching TV. "hm ok think of a place you wanna go?" "Can we go to that part that just opened!" Matt said cheerfully. "I like that idea!" I said smiling, as Tom agreed as well. "well ok let's get ready and get in the car" and like that matt and me were gone. Half an hour later, we were all in the car driving, to the new theme park. Matt and I were excited we were acting like children, but I didn't mind.

"you guys gotta calm down," Edd said, telling us to just look out the window I did, and so people ate each other, not until I looked closer that they were zombies. I was quite shocked turning to the guy seeing them and not noticing the zombies. "wow" I whispered but we did arrive at the park we got inside, as everyone just disappeared I was all alone, I looked at the map I looked for a second before choosing the arcade, when I got there I saw Tom and a kid. " looks like someone's having fun!" I have Tom from behind, he looked at me with a smile. "why hello Y/N." 

I giggled Bing happy. I turned around to go see what the others, were doing until I saw someone pass out, I run over to see if they were ok he look ok, but he was a bit bleeding he slowly opened his eyes to look at me. "who are you?" his voice cracked a bit. "I am Y/N are you ok sir?" he nodded his head "thank you and my name is Pat!" I smiled helping him up, I look over to see Tom and the kid were gone. "thanks for helping me again, but I need to get going" I nodded smiling. "ok bye pat!" "bye Y/N!"  we both waved goodbye as he left.

Ţ̵̘̜͓̖̼̃̊̃̀ͅo̵̮̱͔̦͔͇̞̳͊͂̓͠ŗ̶̨͎͔̙͋́̊̿̋͛̀ͅḑ̶͚͍̭͇̩͉̹̍̈́̏͆͗̍̄̈́͘͠s̶̨̥̥͐͊̓̉̅͘  POV

I saw Pat and Paul coming toward me, with a kid. "R̸̢̛̭͚͈̠̥̝̖͎͙͛̃͋̓́͐̉e̴̛̥̞͇͖͕̹̝̼͓̳̾̄̈̂̇͐͑͑͝d̷̙͓͒̎̈͐̕͘ ̸̧̠̫̳̣̜̞̖̯̈́̽̽l̸̪̲̞̺̭̥͎͊̌̉͝ͅe̸̙͚͔̖͐̅̇͋̑̽̒̀a̷̡̮̦̣̟̥̲̒̒̌̐͛̓͑͊͊͝ͅd̷̼̳̉̓̅̎̀̈́̉̑̕ȩ̷͍̮̘̥̺̀͛̍͋͌͌̕r̸̖̮̣̱̓͒̉̇̆͜ sir sorry we're late!" 

Pat apologized" I stood there next to a tree, having my arms crossed at then. "and why is that?" I said in a deep voice. "we did get attacked by zombies, but someone helped me, and now we're here!" I raise an eyebrow. "and who is this someone?" "her name is Y/N she is nice-." I cut off Pat. "WHIT Y/N SHE IS HERE!" I was surprised but happy, I haven't seen her in so long.

 "she is in the theme park, sir!" I smiled and started running, into the theme park, I look around until I hid behind a corner seeing her, she was with Edd she was having a lot of fun. " looks like she's doing well." 

Tom's POV

it was the afternoon we were all exhausted, from having fun even though we almost got eaten, we were going back home. Y/N was sleeping on my lap she was cute, when she sleeps I was getting tired myself, closed my eyes, and fell asleep holding her close.

A/N 
hope you like it this one was pretty easy to do if I made any mistakes you want me to fix just tell me and I was thinking what would you like to see in the next park?