he's drunk | Part 4

You wake up from the good sleep you just remembered it was when you were gonna go to the beach with the guys you started to wake up tom and tord as they woke up confused as you said "we all are going to the beach!" they both smiled and side yes they said they will get ready as they go out of the pillow fort and go to their rooms. as you get ready yourself in the bathroom put on your F/C bikini. as you did cover yourself with a shirt and pants so none of the guys would see your body as you could hear Edd say it was time to go as you walk downstairs you could see all the guys are ready as you all got in the car and went to the beach. As you arrive at the beach you set up your spot with the guy as he took off his shirt and pants.

 as Tom and Tord word see you as tord started to have a Nosebleed. as you smelled and went into the water as Edd matt and Tord as Tom just sat on one of the towels as he was drinking as you were having fun with the free boys with you you got out of the water to take a break to see hey girl in front of Tom and she was trying to flirt with him as is made your blood boil she was trying to hit on Tom as you walked over to her and said: "hey stay away from him!"

she turned around to look at you "and is that?" she gave you a wicked grin waiting for your response you have to think of something fast it's an idea popped in your head you're just hoping Tom doesn't hear it " he's my um boyfriend!" she growled and walked off not wanting to hear that look at Tom and he's almost half passed out I sit next to him I work for the others to get out of the water is all the guys did get out of the water as Edd brought out the food you guys started eating as Tom passed out right on your lap you blushed you look at tord as you can see he was jealous? You shrugged it off and you kept on eating. You guys chatted for a while until you decide to go home as it was getting late. as you tried to wake up Tom. As he would wake up dizzy you told him what was happening as you had to help him up. 

And got him in the car as you all went home as you got ready for bed as you were so tired is he had your F/C PJS on. you smiled in the mirror and went out of the bathroom going to the pillow Fort as it was rebuilt because Tom destroyed it. you knew Tom and Tord waiting for you.
you got into the pillow Fort with them. you fell asleep instantly hitting the pillow.

A/N

hey my mushroom heads this one took me a while but done so enjoy hello and I made another book you should go check it out and I might let you guys join my discord so I keep you updated