They have a thing for you. | 29

Y/N'S POV

I woke up with a not so good headache. I look around the room, thinking I was in that boring room of mine. I got up off the bed and went over to the door and tried to open it and it opened. I look through to say I was in the guy's house! I was confused until I thought someone hug me from my side. "Good morning Y/N!" Matthew. I look at him. "Uhh good morning." I hold my head My head was pounding badly, as I go to the kitchen seeing everyone there, including Tord. "Hey Y/N how are you feeling?" Edd asked as he was eating his cereal. "Fine except for the bad headache. I'm just fine."

I am confuse they should be worried about. I've been gone for two weeks, and they're acting like nothing happened or was that all a dream? I went over and grab some food from the fridge and sat at the table, eating whatever I had in my hand. It was quiet but as always the quiet dies down, and there was now talking amongst the boys. As I was just thinking about if the red leader and base thing was real, or just a dream. "Y/N!" I look up at who said my name. "You ok? You didn't answer my question." Edd said as all of the boys were staring at me.

"Uhh what was the question?" I asked. "Sorry to ask this ridiculous question.. do you think is more handsome Tom, or Tord?" He asked as this made me look at Tom and Tord for a while. "Uhh I don't know they are both handsome..." I then got up not wanting to hear more going to the bathroom. I close the door locking it sitting on the ground. It was too much. I stay there for hours the guys would check up on me time to time. "Come on Y/N came out please?" Edd asked knocking on the door. "One more minute..."

I say having my head on my knees. "You said that last time." I sigh as I got up and unlock the door. I open it looking at Edd. "Ok tell me what's wrong."

-

"Hmm so what you are saying is, you think Tom and Tord like you and you had a dream that Tord was a bad person..." I nodded we were in Edd's room talking to him about this. "I see, I am sorry you had to put up with this if there's anything else I'm here for you." Edd hugged me and did the some. "Thanks Edd for listening." He smiled as Ringo came over and I pat her head. "Hey Ringo!" I pick her up, putting her in my lap patting her.  "Well you know Tom and Tord kinda have a thing for you." I look up at him in shock. They like me?!  "What?" Then Edd realised what he said.

"I mean they like you- no mean they love being here, even if it was in a weird way...." He regretted what he said. "I am sorry I should've not said anything..." Edd then got up and left. What just happened?