The End

4 months later - afternoon

You and Matt were playing a video game together he would way whine every time you beat it in. "Come on Y/N how are you this good?" He said crossing his own "I learnt from the best!" You say looking at Edd and he smiled. "What you all doing?" Tom asked. "Beating Matt's butt!" You say smiling, and Tom laughed. "Good job Y/N!" Tom yells as you beaten Matt again in a split second. "Ok I quit!" Matt said handing the controller to Tom as Tom took his place. Tom's go was to beat you at this game, but not after one minute you already beaten him.

"Ok what the actual Fu-" He couldn't finish the sentence since you covered his mouth with your hand. "Shh Edd is just in the kitchen he will hear you." You whispered glaring into his black eyes you uncovered his mouth from your hand. "Ok I am done I am going to my room." You say getting up and heading straight for your room pulling a box out from under your bed before sitting down on the bed. You open the box it had money and a plane ticket. you've been saving up money to move to a different country you don't know how to tell the guys.

6 weeks later - Night

You have just grabbed your suitcase I took it downstairs as you looked into the living room Tom was sleeping on the couch with the TV still on. You sigh putting down your suitcase, walking over turning off the TV, you look at him it was actually quite adorable when he's sleeping you walked over to the couch kneeling down. "Goodbye Tom on my come back." You say quietly, kissing him on the forehead of a walking back to your suitcase, picking up going to the front door. When you open the door you look back at the inside of house. You're gonna miss this place. You had put in a note on the fridge before leaving.

- Morning

EDD'S POV

I was walking downstairs to the kitchen. I saw Tom on the couch drool, coming out of his mouth. As I walked past him into the kitchen and grab a ball from the cabinet going to the fridge, but saw a note once I looked at my eyes went wide. "Guys!" I yell for everyone to come here.

-

"Dear Edd Tom, Matt, Tord. I would love to stay longer, but I have to get my mind sorted out. But everything that's happened being with you guys was lovely and sometimes a little bit strange. Edd you were always so kind to me and so helpful. Matt you're always a little goofball brother I wish I always had. And Tom and Tord..." I stopped reading, as I was try not to laugh, this is gonna hit them both hard. "You two always fought my attention. Don't think I figured it out and someone did tell me you guys like me. So I want to say on this note because I can't say it in person.. I love you. From Y/N L/N."

I look at them all Matt had a sad face saw Tom and Tord had the face of shock. They look at each other. "They're still mine." Tord set with a cocky grin. "What!? No you can't have them all to yourself!" They started to argue over as a roll my eyes. "Ok ok they said they love you both deal with it!"