Prologue

Taeyeon wiped her tears that keep rolling down on her cheeks. She can't stop crying since one week ago.

She feel lost. She feel lonely without him.

Yes, him. The one who she loves so much. But now, he's gone. He left her.

"I promise that I will stay with you. Forever."

And he broke his promise. Taeyeon crying more hard than before. She miss him so much.

Soon, the door was opened by her best friend, Tiffany. Tiffany just stared at Taeyeon who was ignoring her and still crying.

Secretly, she sighed. She feel sick seeing her best friend like this. But, what can do? She just lost Baekhyun.

The person that Taeyeon really loves. Taeyeon has no one in this world except for her boyfriend, Baekhyun. And..her beloved sister.

Tiffany stepped into her room and slowly sat beside her. She then patted her back softly.

"Taeyeon-ah, enough. Please. Don't cry like this. I know how you feels." she said carefully.

Taeyeon bite her lower lip and look down. She then shook her head.

"No..you didn't understand me. I just lost him. You know that I love him so much? He promised me to stay but he's gone now. I feel lost. I really love him, Tiffany. But-"

She stopped and bursted into tears again. Tiffany sighed before she look at her.

"Kim Taeyeon. Listen here. Death, death is all in the hands of god. We can't change anything. I know this is hard for you. But you must accept it all. I know you're sad..you love to be very close to him. But we have to be willing. Let him go. Later, his spirit will not be calm because you don't seem to let him go. We must let him go. Yes it's hard but you have to."

Silence. Taeyeon can't say anything. Because what Tiffany said were true. She have to let him go.

She can't be like this forever. She must move on. Even it's hard.

"At least you still have me and Irene." Tiffany added.

Taeyeon let out a sigh before she stared at Tiffany.