Chapter 2

Taeyeon sat on the sofa once she arrived at the house. She keep thinking about what Irene said to her just now.

She sighed again when she think about it. She was in dilemma. Should she just move with Irene?

Or stay here? But, can she move on if she staying here?

Taeyeon didn't realized that Tiffany has come back from her work place. Tiffany raised her eyebrow when she saw Taeyeon looks like in her own world.

She slowly walked to her and sat beside her. Then she tapped Taeyeon's shoulder, made Taeyeon startled a little.

"Sorry." Tiffany said.

Taeyeon quickly shook her head. "No it's okay. When did you arrived?" she asked.

"Just now. Hey, what's on your mind? Willing to share?" Tiffany ask back. She look at her best friend softly.

"N-no." Taeyeon lied and look down. Unfortunately Tiffany didn't trust her. She sigh and lick her lower lip. "Liar. Taeyeon, just tell me." she said in serious.

Taeyeon can't lie to her. Never can. Because she was a bad liar.

Taeyeon let out a deep breath before she told Tiffany.

"Irene wants to moved out from Seoul. She want to go to Incheon." she said.

"And?"

Tiffany still stared at Taeyeon. Waiting for her to continued.

"She wants to bring me with her. And I..don't know." Taeyeon mumbled at her last words.

Tiffany slowly nod. She stay silent for a while before spoke.

"I think...you should go. You understand what I mean right?" she stared deeply into her eyes.

Taeyeon hummed while nodding. She understand it. "Yes." she replied shortly.

Tiffany smile. "Taeyeon, you know that life must go on. I'm sure, one day you will go through everything without anyone's help. You are strong. And you will find someone else who will steal your heart again." Tiffany said which make Taeyeon look at her.

She gasped softly before shake her head. "No. I will not replacing him with anyone." she crossed her arms.

"Then you seems like not willing him go. Taeyeon-ah, we didn't know what god plans for us." Tiffany added. She said it softly.

Taeyeon stay silent.

"Start a new life, Taengoo-ah. I didn't told you to forget him, but continue living your life. Happiness will come for you one day." she continued, while rubbing Taeyeon's back.

Taeyeon finally sighed and nod. Tiffany smiled brightly when she saw her nodding.

Finally Taeyeon agreed to follow Irene to moved. "Alright. I will try and start a new life in Incheon." she said.

Tiffany smile again.

"Great! I know you can."

-
-

Irene smiled as she heard the news from Tiffany. Tiffany called her and tell her that Taeyeon agreed to follow her moved to Incheon.

She ended the call as Tiffany said that she have some works to do.

She let out a deep breath before she stared at one picture on her desk. She stood up and walked near to the desk. Then she grabbed the picture.

Irene smiled as she stared at the peoples in that picture. It were her, Taeyeon and Baekhyun.

They were smiling and hugging each other happily. Her eyes suddenly teared up when she look at Baekhyun's face.

"If you are still alive, you and Taeyeon unnie maybe have married last year." she mumbled.

Irene then sighed. She loves Baekhyun as her oppa. She really ships Taeyeon and Baekhyun back in highschool time.

Finally both of them fall in love and Baekhyun ask Taeyeon to be her girlfriend. Irene is the happiest person that time because she really wants them together.

They decided to get married last year but, two years ago Baekhyun got into an accident and he passed away.

Not only Taeyeon who feel lost, but her too. She lost someone that she loves as an older brother.

Baekhyun really treat her like his own little sister.

"Rest in peace, oppa. Me and Taeyeon unnie will start a new life together at Incheon." she said alone.

Suddenly, her phone ringing. She quickly wiped her tears and put the picture back at it's place. She then grabbed her phone.

Irene frowned as she saw the person who called her.

She secretly rolled her eyes before she decided to pick up the call.

"Hm?" she ask lazily.

"Where are you?! "

"At my penthouse. Why?" Irene crossed her arms and rolled her eyes again.

"I heard that you wanna go to Incheon. Why? "

Irene scoffed. She then licked her lower lip.

"Why did you ask? You even didn't care about me or Taeyeon unnie. So stop acting like you care. You are only a bitch." Irene said roughly.

Yup, the person who was calling her right now was Mrs.Kim, Irene and Taeyeon's stepmom.

They didn't like her and Hana since the first day they stepped into their house.

"Watch your mouth! "

"Why should I?" Irene quickly replied and then she ended the call.

She throw her phone on the sofa. Irene rubbed her face.

"Pathetic bitch. I will find my way and make you with your daughter admitted what you have done to Baekhyun oppa." she said to herself.

Not only Taeyeon, but Irene too, feeling that Mrs.Kim and Hana are the suspects that cause of Baekhyun's death.

Irene smirked. "It's okay. We'll see." she said again.

Didn't want to waste her time thinking about the two people, she decided to take her luggage and put her clothes on.

She will leave Seoul soon. With Taeyeon.

She will make sure that she will take care of Taeyeon and make her move on. Irene was so sick seeing her own sister depressed for two years.

Before that, she called Taeyeon and told her to be prepared. Because they will Seoul anytime.

Taeyeon just obeyed her and hung up the call. Irene smiled a little.

Her sister has changed too much after Baekhyun's death. She become more quiet, cold and didn't happy like before.

"It may takes time, but I will make sure she will back to the old Kim Taeyeon."