Chapter 5

Taeyeon take a deep breath before she knocked on the door.

"Come in."

She become more nervous when she heard the voice came from inside. Slowly, she opened the door and stepped in.

Taeyeon could see one man who was standing there at his desk. His back facing Taeyeon.

Means, he didn't facing Taeyeon. She bite her lower lip, feeling nervous.

"Sit down." he said.

Taeyeon just obeyed him. She saw him was busy playing with his phone.

Two minutes. There's still silence. The man didn't start anything yet because he was too focus on his phone.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes secretly. Is he gonna interviewing me or playing with his phone and ignored me?

She look down when the man turned and put his phone down.

"So you are..?"

"My name is Kim Taeyeon."

Taeyeon introduced herself. Still didn't dare to look up at him.

"Ah, nice name." he commented.

Taeyeon frowned as she scanned the voice. Did she know him?

"I'm the new boss here. Byun Baekhyun."

Dang!

She automatically look up. Their eyes met each other.

It...it was him!

The face, those eyes...very familiar! Taeyeon can't help but stare at his handsome face.

"Excuse me, miss Kim?" Baekhyun frowned.

Taeyeon slowly stood up and walked closer to him. The man started to confused. What is she doing?

Taeyeon raised her right hand and touch his face slowly.

She could see that Baekhyun was shocked at first. Her eyes still staring at him.

"B-Baekhyun-ah.." she stuttered.

Suddenly, she hugged him tightly. Baekhyun was very shock but he can't do anything.

"Hey hey, let me go. What are you doing?!" he almost scolded her.

Taeyeon still hugging him, sobbing a little. Make Baekhyun feel weird.

"Hey why are you crying, girl?"

"Stop fooling around! You are Byun Baekhyun!" she still sobbing.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "Of course I am Byun Baekhyun! Stop acting like you know me!"

"What the hell are you talking about?" Taeyeon ask as she break the hug.

Baekhyun take the chance to step back a little.

"I am Byun Baekhyun. And who are you? Acting like you know me?" Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows.

Taeyeon froze at her spot. What is he saying? Taeyeon slowly shook her head.

"B-Baekhyun..this is me. Kim Taeyeon. Your-..your girlfriend." Taeyeon let her tears rolling down on her cheeks.

Baekhyun stay silent for a while before he chuckled. "Are you crazy?" he ask, while smirking.

Taeyeon frowned a little. "Baekhyun.. How could you forget me? We were dating for four years already!" she still trying.

Unfortunately, Baekhyun didn't trust her.