Baekhyun's POV (2) [20]

Two years have passed. Yet, I still can't forget her. And I still love her so much. Why this is so complicated? Why mom hate her so much?

Now, I'm in Korea already. But not in Seoul. Of course Incheon, like she said at hospital two years ago. She is really watching me, huh.

"Hi, babe!"

I rolled my eyes as I heard the voice. Ugh, I hate this. She came here again. Yes, my future fiance. Jisoo. I don't like her but mom arranged it.

She told me to get engaged with Jisoo and after a year, she told us to married each other. I don't want it, but she forced me.

How can I married to a girl that I don't love? My heart still have Taeyeon and I can't forget her for the rest of my live!

"What do you want?" I ask coldly.

"Are you busy? Let's have lunch together!" she pouted at me.

I shook my head and avoid her when she was about to hug my arm. "Stay away from me."

"But why?" she pouted again.

Please, it's disgusted. Only Taeyeon who look cute when pouting. I ignored her, continued my work. She crossed her arms and pretended to be mad.

But, who cares? I don't care about her. Let her be. She will leave soon. Trust me.

"Can't you treat me nicely? I'm your girlfriend and future wife!" she said.

"If my mom didn't ask me to get married with you, I won't get closer to you. Because I don't love you, Jisoo. Sorry. You deserved a better guy than me. I'm tired now. Leave." I replied coldly.

She sighed and went out from my room. I let out a deep breath and rested my back on my chair.

When will this over? I miss her. So much. Suddenly, someone went into my room again. I thought it was Jisoo again but no.

My stepdad.

My mom marrying him one year ago. I admitted, that my stepdad is the kindest stepdad ever in the world. He really understand me. Not like mom.

The truth is, I shared all my secret with my stepdad. He always supported me and give me some advices. He said to me that, he can't helped me or mom will find out.

He was really nice. He smiled at me and sat in front of me.

"So how about works?" he ask.

"Good, dad." I replied with a smile on my face.

He nodded and licked his dry lip. "Yesterday, Naeun told me that she have found one candidate to be interviewed." he said.

I raised my eyebrow and look at him. "Oh ya.. Naeun will stop working here. I almost forgot it." I chuckled.

"Today, you will interviewed her. Okay? You are the new boss here so I leave it all to you."

"Sure. Thanks dad."

"Of course!" he smiled again.

He then stood up. Suddenly, his phone ringing and he answered the call. He nodded and ended the call soon. "She's here already." he said.

"The one who will be interviewed by me?" I ask to making sure.

My stepdad nod and smile. "I will go now. Good luck." he patted my shoulder. I nod and smile back.

He then went out from my room. Then my phone ringing. I stood up and picked up the call. I turned to facing the window.

Facing the view outside my office.