Chapter 16

Taeyeon just shut her mouth and let Baekhyun hold her hand. Baekhyun then told her to get into his car.

Taeyeon just obeyed him. Baekhyun get into his car too before he drive straight to the near park.

After a few minutes, they have reached to the park. Baekhyun got out from his car and went to the other side.

He opened the door and pulled Taeyeon's hand. They walked at the park and sat on the bench.

Still silence. Taeyeon didn't care to say anything. Baekhyun look at her and sigh.

"Who are they?" he asked carefully.

"Not your problem." Taeyeon mumbled and look away.

Baekhyun who heard that, sighing again. Silence trapped them again. Baekhyun glanced at Taeyeon and noticed that she's crying.

But she just stay silent and hold her tears. She didn't make any sound because she didn't want Baekhyun noticed that she is crying.

But Baekhyun has knew it.

Slowly, he hugged her shoulders and pulled her closer.

"Don't cry." he softly said, comforting her.

Taeyeon without say anything, rested her head at Baekhyun's shoulder and cry again. Baekhyun let her.

Suddenly Taeyeon hug him. She didn't realized what she's doing. She just want to hug someone.

Baekhyun ruffled her hairs softly, calming her down. Taeyeon become more sad when Baekhyun tried to comforting her.

The way he persuaded her for not crying, the way he hug her and ruffling her hairs, and the way he said softly..is just like him.

Reminded Taeyeon of him again. It's all the same. This is what Baekhyun always do when she's crying. Taeyeon become more sad and her tears cannot stop falling down.

"Hey, don't cry." Baekhyun squeeze her shoulder softly.

"You must be sad because they mentioned your late boyfriend and said that you are lost your mind. It's okay..let them be. I'm here." Baekhyun kissed her forehead without realized.

They were silent again after that. Taeyeon finally can calmed herself down. She then realized that she's still hugging him.

She pushed herself away from him. Baekhyun realized it.

"Sorry." Taeyeon mumbled.

Baekhyun smiled and shook his head. "It's okay." Taeyeon was speechless. It was her first time seeing him smiling at her.

Silence around them again.

"I should go home now." Taeyeon break the silence and stood up.

Baekhyun also stood and pulled her hand. Taeyeon's heart started to skipped a beat.

"Let me send you. No excuses." he then pulled her to his car.

Taeyeon just obeyed him.

-
-

Weekend day, so Taeyeon and Irene didn't have to go work. Also Tiffany. They just spend their day at home.

Taeyeon was busy helping Winter and Ningning cooking even the two girls didn't allowed Taeyeon.

But she is stubborn. While Karina and Giselle were cleaning the rooms and helped by Mrs.Yoon and Tiffany.

They're looks like one family. Heechul, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun were busy washing the cars.

Irene was about to help at the kitchen but suddenly her phone ringing.

"Yes, boss?"

Irene then silent for a while. She nodded and ended the call.

"Unnie!" Irene called Taeyeon and Tiffany. "Taeyeon unnie! Tiffany unnie! I have something to tell!" she said.

Taeyeon and Tiffany come to her and frowned. "Why?" Tiffany asked.

"Um actually..tomorrow I will go to Jeju with my boss and work friends. We have meetings there. Maybe for four days. We don't know yet. So are you guys gonna be okay?"

Tiffany and Taeyeon exchanged their glances before they chuckled. "Of course we're gonna be okay! We are 26 years old already." Tiffany said.

Taeyeon agreed. "Yeah, don't worry. Just go. It's about your work." she added.

Irene smiled and hugged both of her sisters. "Thanks!"

She then let them go and grinned. Taeyeon and Tiffany just laughed watching her. They then continued what they did just now.

Tiffany turned on her phone and suddenly one message delivered by someone. It was Sunny. Her personal assistant.

She frowned. Is there something wrong?

She opened the message and read it.

------------------------------------------------------
Sunny ;

Boss, our company have some problems. Can you come back to Seoul? We need you now. Besides, the clients want to meet and solve this problem with you.
------------------------------------------------------

Tiffany widened her eyes before turned off her phone back. She went downstairs and saw Irene with Taeyeon were drinking.

"Guys, I have to go back to Seoul. My company are having some problems." Tiffany reported.

"Eo, right now, unnie?" Irene asked.

Tiffany quickly nodded before she went upstairs back and stepped into her room. She take her luggage and pack her clothes and things.

Taeyeon and Irene followed her to her room.

"We understand. Just go. Your company needs you." Taeyeon said and smile.

Tiffany who has done packing, smiled back at Taeyeon and hug both of them. "I will go now. Take care, Taengoo and Dolrene."

Dolrene was a nickname that given by Tiffany, it was dolphin and Irene. She mixed the word and her name become a dolrene.

"Bye."

"Bye, unnie."

Tiffany nodded and went downstairs. Taeyeon and Irene were still standing there. Soon, they heard the car's engine.

Tiffany drove away from their house. Irene look at Taeyeon.

"Unnie, can y-"

"Of course. I can take care of myself. Just go to your work. I will be okay. Plus, the maids and drivers also here." Taeyeon cut Irene's words.

Irene stay silent for a while. She was afraid to leave Taeyeon alone. Even just for a few days.

Maybe because Tiffany also have to go because of her company. Taeyeon knows that her sister is worried about her.

She hug Irene's shoulder and rubbed it softly.

"I will be fine. Don't worry, okay? I know how to take care of myself." she said again.

Irene sighed and finally nod.

"Fine. Promise me, if they two bitches come again, just kick them out and don't let them say a bad word at you. If not, I will find them and throw them to the hell."

Taeyeon chuckled seeing Irene's serious face. She found it cute and funny. Irene grunted when her unnie laughed.

Taeyeon giggled. "Yeah, okay fine."