Chapter 17

Taeyeon rubbed her eyes before opened it. She pushed herself up from laying on the bed. Then she stretched her back a little before get up.

She take her towel and went into the bathroom. She take a shower before dressed up to go to work.

After she's done, she went out from her room and went downstairs.

She look around, searching for Irene's figure. Taeyeon shrugged her shoulders and go to the kitchen.

Giselle and Ningning were preparing the breakfast. She flashed a smiled at them before sat.

"Where's Irene?" she ask.

"Irene unnie has went out already." Giselle said.

Taeyeon nodded slowly. So her sister is already gone to work at Jeju for a few days. Taeyeon opened her phone and saw one message from Irene.

------------------------------------------------------
Irene 🐬❤️ ;

Unnie, sorry I have to go early without informed at you. Take care, unnie. I will be back after a few days. Love you ! ><
------------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon smiled before she put her phone down and having her breakfast. After a few minutes, she has done and get ready to go.

She walked out from the house, wearing her boots before get into her car. Then, she started the engine and drive to the office.

After driving for a few minutes, she finally arrived at BT Company. She parked her car and got out from her car.

She get into the lift. Before the lift closed, someone hold it and get into the lift quickly. Taeyeon blinked and realized that he was Baekhyun.

They stood beside each other. Taeyeon suddenly feel awkward. Baekhyun cleared his throat and glanced at Taeyeon.

"How are you?" he ask.

Taeyeon look at him and smiled a little. "Good." she replied.

Then, silence again. Until they reached at floor 19. Both of them stepped out from the lift and went to their own room.

Before Taeyeon can walked into her room, someone called Baekhyun's name. Make her paying attention to that voice.

"Oppa!"

Jisoo smiled brightly and went to Baekhyun who also turned to look at the caller.

Then he smiled. "Jisoo-ah." he greeted her too.

Taeyeon just stared at them, suddenly she remembered that Jisoo was his girlfriend. She smiled weakly before went into her room.

Jisoo followed Baekhyun to his room.

"Sit down."

Jisoo obeyed and sat on the sofa. Baekhyun then sat in front of her.

"Why?"

"Mom will come here soon. So how?" Jisoo look at her boyfriend.

Baekhyun smiled and nod. "Don't worry. I will settle it. Maybe..today?" Jisoo widened her eyes.

"Serious?"

Baekhyun nod again. Jisoo ask him again. "About our engagement?"

"Don't worry. Everything will be okay." he promised her.

Jisoo smiled and clap her hands. "Good! Don't worry, remember what I say. Then, everything will be okay including our engagement." Jisoo grinned.

Baekhyun chuckled. "Okay."