Baekhyun's POV (4) [22]

I was so lazy to meet Jisoo today. But my mom told to. Even she's not in Korea right now. She's still at America. Thank god.

Just stay there. Don't come back or else, she will see Taeyeon.

While waiting for Jisoo, I'm thinking about Taeyeon. I'm feeling bad right now. I miss her damn much! I want her back. I want to hug her, telling her that I'm still alive and I'm here for her.

She's depressed because of me. She still remembered me even I leave her for two years. She still loves me. And I still love her too.

Why mom hate her so much? I didn't realized that Jisoo is here already. Jisoo snapped her finger in front of my face make me realized.

She sat opposite with me and crossed her arms.

"What are you thinking, oppa?" she ask.

Please don't call me oppa. Only Irene can call me oppa and not you. Please don't get me wrong. I don't hate Jisoo. But I don't like her when she's trying to get my attention.

I don't like it when mom told me that I will get married with her soon. My heart still belongs to Taeyeon.

"Nothing."

"Oh okay. Oppa, I wanna tell you about our.."

Jisoo then telling me about her dreams when we got engaged next month. I just heard her out and suddenly imagined that Taeyeon and I who will get engaged.

I smiled a little.

"Oppa, I can't wait to get engaged with you. And I will be the happiest person ever." Jisoo said and giggled.

I chuckled. "Yeah, Jisoo-ah. Whatever. We will get engaged next month. Don't worry." I replied. Honestly, I hate when she said about this.

Jisoo smiled. She then rested her chin up and look at me.

"Did you find the one who will replace Naeun?" she suddenly ask.

"Not yet."

"But I heard that there's one girl come for an interview. You rejected her?" Jisoo ask again.

This girl suddenly reminded me of Taeyeon. I suddenly remembered when Taeyeon hug me and cry. I feel guilty at her.

"I rejected her because she suddenly claimed that I'm hers."

"What?!"

Jisoo accidently shouted and her eyes widened open. I look around us and saw some customers stared at us.

I glared at Jisoo as a warning. Jisoo giggled before she look at the others and bow her head while saying sorry.

Then she look at me back.

"Who are her?! How dare she claimed that you are hers? Excuse me, you're mine!" Jisoo protested.

Geez, since when I'm yours? We're not even married yet. I smirked. "Since when I'm yours?" I rolled my eyes.

Jisoo sigh. "Sorry."

"I think she just lost her boyfriend that have a same name and face like me." I said.

Jisoo's jaw dropped a little. She accidently stuttered. "H-huh?"

"Yeah, her sister tell me that she lost her boyfriend in an accident two years ago. Her boyfriend's name was Byun Baekhyun. Same as me. And his face also look like me. That's why she crying when she saw me at my office." I explained.

Jisoo covered her mouth. She sigh. "Poor her. I hope she is okay. It's normal when we lost our beloved people." she mumbled.

Sorry for lying you, Jisoo-ah. Jisoo didn't know the whole story of my life. So she didn't know Taeyeon. If only Jisoo know that the boyfriend who has died is me.