Baekhyun's POV (1) [19]

I slowly opened my eyes and saw white ceiling. Ouch, my head hurts. I touched my head and look around. Is this hospital?

What happen to me? Why I'm at hospital? Did something happen?

Soon, I heard someone opened the door and stepped in. The person went to me and stop. I look at her and noticed that she is my mom.

"Are you awake, my dear?"

"Mom..what happen?" I asked.

"Oh my Baekhyun, thank god you are finally awake and okay! You're in comma for six months!" My mom said.

I was shocked. I'm in comma for six months? Seriously? My mind suddenly remembered about Taeyeon. I quickly pushed myself from the bed but mom stopped me.

She stared at me confusedly.

"Why?" she ask.

"I have to meet Taeyeon! She must be worried about me. Please, mom."

Mom sighed. I look at her and found her face was red. Is she angry with me? But why?

"Stop looking for her, Byun Baekhyun." she warned.

Eh? But why? I shook my head, didn't understand what happen to my mom.

"I hate her and I don't want you to still in touch with her."

"What?! Mom, aren't you the one who agreed if I married with her? You say that you like her being my girlfriend. You say that you love her like your own daughter!" I almost raised my voice at mom.

But, she just smirked and shook her head. "Dear, I just acting. The truth is, I hate her. I don't like her with you. She doesn't deserve you! Now, you won't able to meet her anymore." she said.

I grunted and glare at mom. For the first time I did that to her. But, do I look like I care? I don't want to break up with my Taeyeon. I love her!

"What do you mean? I won't broke up with her."

"Yeah, true.. But don't you know where are we now? We are in America." she smirked.

Once again, I was shocked. I look around. Yeah, this is not like a hospital in Korea. I look at mom with disappointed look. "How could you ruined your son's life?"

"No. I'm not ruined your life. I'm doing the right thing. She doesn't deserve you. Alright, Baekhyun. Now, you have to make a choice. Leave her or she will get hurt if you still want her?"

For the first time I saw this side of mom. Evil side. I can't believe that she is my mom. How could she?

"Besides, girls always cheating on their boyfriend. If you don't trust me, then we'll see. Taeyeon will replaced you with another guy. She will forget you soon and dated another guy. Trust me, son."

"No! She's not going to replace me with another guy! She loves me and always loving me!" I shouted at mom.

Mom chuckled and crossed her arms. "We'll see. Before you got into an accident, I saw her with other man. Hugging, kissing. You don't believe me?" She raised her eyebrow.

Then I saw mom take out her phone and searched something on her phone. She handed me her phone and I take it.

Slowly, I stared at the picture.

Taeyeon was hugging with another guy. The guy kissing her forehead. My heart suddenly felt hurt. Is this true?

But no way Taeyeon will cheat on me. We're going to get married.

"Still don't believe it? Baekhyun, just leave her and we will start a new life in America. You can go back to Korea but you can't see her! I will send you to Incheon if you wanna go back to Korea. I hate Taeyeon and she doesn't deserve you."

I shake my head again. "She will not cheated on me. I don't trust you!" I shouted again.

"Fine. Okay. Up to you. But, I warned you. Don't you ever meet her anymore or I will hurt her. You think that I will not doing that? Of course I will. Cause I hate her so much."

"Don't you dare touch her!"

"Of course I'm not. If you listened to me then she will be safe. With Tiffany and Irene." Mom smirked again.

I have no choice. I have to listened to her. I don't want Taeyeon get hurt because of this. And, I don't sure that this picture was real or not.

But, I need her explanation. But mom will not allowed me to see her anymore. Want or not, I have to leave her. I don't want please! I love her so much.

Mom will be always watching me starting from now on. If I go back to Korea, she will sent me to Incheon and not Seoul. And of course, her bodyguards will be watching me too.

This is so complicated. I have no choice but to obeyed her. Leaving Taeyeon is the hardest thing I could do.

"Leave her or she will get hurt?"

I closed my eyes, holding my tears from falling down on my cheeks.

"Fine, I will leave her." I said.

Mom smiled in victory. "Good, my son." she was about to hug me but I avoided her.

"Don't touch me." I said in serious while glaring at her.

She just smiled and chuckled. "Don't worry. She will stay safe as long as you didn't see her. And, I want you to forget her. Forever." Mom replied.

Forget her? Shit, I don't want to! I love her so much and yet, you want me to forget her? Hell no.

"Besides, she believe that you're dead already because of the accident."

I widened my eyes. This is too much! Mom laughed and patted my head.

"It's okay. Soon you will forget her and she will forget you too. And she will be safe."

I pushed her hand from my head and look away. This is too much.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

please don't kill me , dear readers 😂 plot twist ? dunno . hshs