Chapter 30

Baekhyun crossed his arms and look away from his mom. While Mrs.Byun shoot a glare at her only one son.

Silence around them for almost ten minutes. Mrs.Byun sighed loudly.

"Didn't I tell you t-"

"This is my life. Let me be. I have my own life and I can love any girl that I want. I love Taeyeon and only her. Understand?"

Baekhyun cut her off. Mr.Byun chuckled in disbelief before she licked her lower lip.

"Wow! How dare you cut me off?" she ask while shaking her head.

Baekhyun ignored her. "I love you! That's why I did this! Taeyeon is not a perfect girl for you!" Mrs.Byun added.

And that's make Baekhyun laughed. He finally look at his mom. "Love? Seriously?" he smirked.

Mrs.Byun squeaked before look away. She admit that, she was scared a little seeing him smirking at her.

"You love me? Seriously?" Baekhyun ask again.

"Of course!" Mrs.Byun replied quickly.

Baekhyun stood up roughly. "If you love me, you will let me happy with Taeyeon! Taeyeon is the only girl that I love! Not Jisoo, not the other girls! Can't you understand me? I love you because you are my mom! But what did you do at me, I can't accept it! I love Taeyeon with all my hearts! I can't pretending anymore." he said in disappointment. 

Mrs.Byun also stand up from her sit.

"Love her? She cheated on you! She doesn't love you anymore!" she shouted at her son.

"She loves me and still loves me! You don't know what happen between us in here!" Baekhyun yelled for the first time ever at his mom.

Mrs.Byun was shocked when he yelling at her like that.

Silence again. The maids there and the personal driver just look down. Didn't sat anything.

"Sorry for yelling at you. But, why did you hate Taeyeon so much? Tell me please." Baekhyun begged.

Mrs.Byun smiled a little. "She was a daughter of Kim Taehee. The one who always bullying me and Hyunjin, Taeyeon's stepmother. She was a bad girl. That's why Hyunjin and I hate her so much. Hyunjin marrying Taeyeon's father because she want to make a revenge on Taehee using Taeyeon. And that's why, I hate her with you." she stared into Baekhyun's eyes.

Baekhyun chuckled in disbelief. "That's all? Only that? Mom, people can changed! And Taeyeon didn't know anything, she is innocent! How could you? I can't believe you are my mom."

"Baekhyun! Watch your mouth!" Mrs.Byun warned him.

Baekhyun shook his head and went away, leaving her.

-
-

Taeyeon was busy doing her works, didn't realized that Baekhyun has went into her room.

Baekhyun smiled watching her.

She is so cute.

Baekhyun stepped closer to her but still, Taeyeon didn't realized his presence. Baekhyun stood behind her and bowing his body a little before he kissed her cheek.

Taeyeon was shocked. She quickly turned and saw Baekhyun smiling at her.

"W-when did you c-"

"You are too busy and focus until you didn't realize my presence, huh?" Baekhyun cut her words.

Taeyeon smile back and chuckled. "Sorry." she said. Baekhyun shake his head and replied, "It's okay. Now, shall we go?"

Taeyeon frowned.

"Where to?"

Baekhyun sighed playfully before he pinched her nose. Taeyeon glared at him.

"It's almost lunch time, princess."

Taeyeon glanced at the time. He was true. It's almost lunch time. She nodded and stand up after grabbing her handbag.

Baekhyun pulled her hand but suddenly, Taeyeon stops him. "I don't want them to knows that we are dating each other." she said.

The man raised one of his eyebrow.

"Why?" he asked.

"They will say anything bad about me or it will make them feel uncomfortable with me."

Baekhyun facing her and hold both of her hands. "Ignored them. I want them to know that you are only mine." he replied.

Taeyeon silent for a while. Suddenly, someone opened the door make them look at the person.

Mrs.Byun.

The woman crossed her arms and glared at Taeyeon. Taeyeon look down, avoiding her glares.

Baekhyun hug her shoulders and facing Mrs.Byun. "Yeah, mom?"

"Huh, I didn't expect that you are bitch, Taeyeon."

Her loud voice make all the workers on that floor stopping their works and steal glances at the three of them.

"Watch your mouth, mom. She is not like that." Baekhyun said in serious.

Mrs.Byun chuckles and ignoring her son. She still staring and glaring at Taeyeon.

"Look at yourself. You didn't deserve to be with my son. Like your mom. She doesn't deserve with your father. She deserve with a drug man out there." she provoked Taeyeon.

"Why did you included my mom in this situation? What did she did at you?" Taeyeon finally spoke.

Mrs.Byun smirked. "Well, because you are a daughter of Taehee. And how dare you having an affair with your boss." she replied.

"Stop it, mom! You are too much. Affair? Not we are not! We are dating for almost 6 years already!" Baekhyun said it loudly for everyone to heard it.

The workers there covered their mouths and started to whispered each other. Then Baekhyun continued.

"Who hate this girl, pack your things and leave my company now."

Silence. No one dare to look up. Mrs.Byun rolled her eyed. "Seriously, Baekhyun?"

Baekhyun nodded. "Yeah. This is my company. So leave, mom before I told the guards to do so." he threatened her.

Mrs.Byun glared at Taeyeon.

"Because of you, my son did this to me! Shit you!" she was about to slap Taeyeon, but one voice stopping her.

"Mom!"

They turned and saw Jisoo. Jisoo went in and pulled Mrs.Byun away. "Don't slap her. She is innocent!" Jisoo said.

"You on her side?!" Mrs.Byun widened her eyes. "You are the one who should marrying Baekhyun!" she continued.

"I don't love Baekhyun oppa. I love anyone else and you can't know who was him. Taeyeon unnie and Baekhyun oppa loved each other." Jisoo replied.

Mrs.Byun shook her head in disbelief. "Oh gosh!" she mumbled and went away from the office.

Baekhyun hug Taeyeon tightly. He then glanced at Jisoo.

"Thanks."

Jisoo smiled and nod. "Now bring her away. I will take over of this company."

Baekhyun obeyed Jisoo and pulled Taeyeon. They walked out from the room.