Chapter 7

Tiffany stopped typing something on her computer when her phone suddenly ringing.

She take her phone and swipe the icon answer to answer the call from Irene.

"Yes, Irene-ah. Why?"

"Unnie.. Taeyeon unnie! "

Tiffany frowned. She didn't concentrated on her work now.

"Why?"

"It's happening again. Unnie, come here please! "

"Alright. Wait for me. I will go to Incheon now."

Tiffany quickly ended the call. She licked her lower lip while thinking.

"Happen again? But why?" she mumbled.

Didn't want to waste the time, she quickly cleaned her stuffs and grabbed her bag. She will go to Incheon right now!

Tiffany went out from her office and go straight to her car. She drive back to her home and packed her clothes and things quickly.

Then, she went out from her house and locked the door. She get into her car with her luggage.

She started to drive to Incheon.

-
-

Irene rubbed her face while staring at Taeyeon who still didn't wake up yet. She then glance at Karina behind her.

"Prepared him some drink." she said.

Karina nod and went downstairs. Irene then glance at Baekhyun who standing beside her.

"It's okay. I will leave now." Baekhyun replied and was about to go but Irene stopped him. "Just stay for a while." she look at him.

Baekhyun don't have any choice besides stay. He sigh before nodded. Irene smiled weakly.

Both of them stay silent. Waiting for Taeyeon to wake up.

When Taeyeon fainted at the park, Irene ask Baekhyun's help to carrying Taeyeon and went to their home.

Baekhyun have no choice because Irene was a girl. She can't take Taeyeon home alone. So he helped her even he doesn't know them.

After a few minutes, Karina went inside the room and put some drinks for them. She bow before got out from the room back.

"Please drink." Irene say.

Baekhyun nod and take one glass. He then sipped the drink.

"Could you tell me what happen to her?" Baekhyun suddenly ask Irene.

Irene gasped softly. She glanced at Baekhyun for a while before stare at Taeyeon. 

She sigh softly.

"Unnie just recovered from depression two years ago. She was depressed after..after her boyfriend passed away because of an accident." Irene stopped.

She tried to calmed herself down. Then she continued, "Unnie can't accept it that Baekhyun oppa has died. She can't stop crying and begging to God. She didn't even eat, drink, or going out from her room. She locked herself in the room. Tiffany unnie and I were so worried about her. Tiffany unnie was Taeyeon unnie's best friend."

Baekhyun just shut his mouth, listening to her story. He sometimes glanced at Taeyeon.

"We tried so hard to persuade her, telling her to move on and accept all of this. It was so hard actually. She is always crying until her eyes..you know what I mean. Until one day, Tiffany unnie has successfully persuaded her. Bring her to the counselling everyday. Yeah, finally..she's recovered from depression. She lived so good for two years until she met you here. I think..my decision to bring her here was a wrong decision. I make her suffer again. See.."

Irene sighed. This is all her fault. If she didn't bring Taeyeon here, she won't meet Baekhyun and become like this.

Baekhyun shook his head. "No it's not your fault. Don't blame yourself." he said. Then he stared at Taeyeon's face.

"But sorry to disappoint you, I'm not Baekhyun that you guys know. I'm a different person. Maybe our name and our face are the same, but I'm not him." he continued.

Irene nodded. "I know. Even I just met you just now, but I know that you're not him. He has died, but I really hopes that he was still alive." she chuckled. "But it's impossible." she added.

Baekhyun just stay silent. He smiled slightly.

Suddenly, they heard Taeyeon's voice. Both of them went closer to her bed and saw Taeyeon rubbed her eyes.

She then opened her eyes and look at Irene.

"Irene-ah, I saw Baekhyun in my dream! H-He..He said that he loves me and miss me so much.." She said to Irene.

Irene glanced at Baekhyun before rubbed Taeyeon's back softly. "He's in heaven already, unnie. Of course he miss you." she said carefully.

Taeyeon then glanced at Baekhyun who was standing there. She didn't say anything, just stare at him.

Baekhyun also look at her make their eyes met each other. Irene bit her lip and quickly make Taeyeon look at her.

"He's not Baekhyun oppa." she said.

Taeyeon didn't reply to her. Her eyes watered. Baekhyun cleared his throat make Irene glance at him.

"I have to go now." Baekhyun bow a little before he went out from the room and the house.

Taeyeon want to stop him but she can't. Irene still touching her, grabbing her arm.

She hold her tears secretly.

-
-

Tiffany parked her car in the house area. She then quickly got out from her car and went inside the house.

But, someone stopped her.

"Hey, who are you?"

Tiffany turned and saw one man crossing his arms behind her. She rolled her eyes.

"Of course I wanna see Irene and Taeyeon!" she said.

"But who are you? You're not allowed to come in because you're a stranger." he replied.

Tiffany laughed in disbelief. "I'm Tiffany! Taeyeon's best friend!" she raised her voice.

"Heechul oppa? What happen?"

Both of them turned and saw one pretty girl walking to them. She make a puzzled face while looking at Heechul.

Heechul pointed at Tiffany. "She's a stranger then want to get inside this house." he said.

Tiffany widened her eyes. "Seriously?" she rolled her eyes in anger.

The girl look at Tiffany. Her face expression suddenly changed. She bowed at Tiffany made Heechul feel weird.

"Tiffany unnie, I'm sorry for Heechul's oppa behalf. You may get in." she said.

Tiffany smiled in victory. She bow back. "What's your name?" she asked.

"Ah, I'm Giselle imnida."

"Nice to meet you." Tiffany smile before she went into the house.

Giselle go to Heechul and slap his arm. Heechul moaned in pain. She glared at Heechul.

"She is Tiffany Hwang! Taeyeon unnie's best friend!" she said.

Heechul make his innocent face. "How can I know? I don't know!" he talked back. Giselle shake her head while sighing.

"Next time, don't act like you know, oppa. Serves your right!" Giselle giggled before she went inside the house.

Leaving Heechul alone.

"Shibal!"