Chapter 37

Irene and Tiffany chewed on their food while watching Taeyeon. Taeyeon who noticed kept raising her head. She frowned slightly.

"Why?" she asked.

Irene and Tiffany then grinning make Taeyeon feeling more weird. "Are you guys okay?" she ask again.

"Of course!" Tiffany chuckled.

"Then why are you staring at me like that? It's creepy you know." Taeyeon replied.

Irene laughed. She then lifted her chin while looking at Taeyeon. "Unnie, isn't unnie having a date with Baekhyun oppa?" she teased her sister.

Taeyeon who was sipping her drink, choked. Irene and Tiffany continued to hold high fives together and then laughed. Taeyeon glared at them.

"Geez.. You guys!" she mumbled and rolled her eyes.

"Come on unnie! You only have one hour left before oppa is coming!" Irene said again and it make Taeyeon widened her eyes.

She quickly looked at the clock. Irene was true. She only have one hour left.

Ningning, Karina, Giselle and Winter just holding their laugh watching Taeyeon. Irene and Tiffany shook their head before they stood up and pulled Taeyeon.

The three of them went upstairs. "Let us help you!" Tiffany winked.

They both told Taeyeon to take a shower immediately. Taeyeon just agreed and took her towel and went into the bathroom.

After Taeyeon finished bathing and dressing beautifully, Irene and Tiffany put a thin makeup on Taeyeon's beautiful face. Although thin, but Taeyeon is still beautiful.

Taeyeon was a bit stunned to see her face wearing makeup. Although quite simple, but Taeyeon can't deny that her sister and her best friend are great.

"Done! And he will be here in three, two one.."

Knock! Knock!

Irene went to the door and opened it. "Unnie, Baekhyun is here." Ningning reported.

Tiffany smirked. "I've told you!" she grinning at Taeyeon. Taeyeon just shake her head.

"Okay. Unnie! Go now! Bye!" Irene take Taeyeon's purse and give it to her before pushed Taeyeon.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes and went downstairs. She take a deep breath before went out from the house.

Baekhyun who saw her, smiling warmly and he went to her.

"Beautiful like always." he whispered before pecked on her cheek.

Taeyeon blushed a little. Baekhyun chuckled before he hold her right hand. "Let's go?" he asked. And Taeyeon nodded.

"Let's go."

-
-

Taeyeon widened her eyes and felt speechless when she saw the atmosphere in the fancy restaurant. Not only luxurious but beautiful and quite romantic.

Baekhyun is satisfied with the work of Chanyeol and Jisoo. No wonder he hired them to take care of this. He grinned in silence.

"Wow, I'm speechless." Taeyeon said then chuckling.

Baekhyun smiled. "You should." he joked and they laughed.

"So, should we sit down?"

Taeyeon nodded. They both approached the table that had been booked. Baekhyun pulled up a chair for Taeyeon then the girl smiled and sat down.

Baekhyun then sat facing Taeyeon. Moments later, a waiter came and served delicious and sumptuous food for them.

Taeyeon just stared at it. After the waitress left, another waitress came and served drinks for them.

Baekhyun cleared his throat and look at Taeyeon.

"Should we eat first? Then, I want to say something." He said.

Taeyeon smiled at him and nod. "Sure."

"Enjoy the meals." Baekhyun said again before both of them started to eat.

Baekhyun felt a bit nervous to propose to Taeyeon after they finished eating later. He's afraid of Taeyeon's reaction.

After they finished eating, Baekhyun sipped his drink and cleared his throat. Ready maybe.

Taeyeon look at him and smile. "What's wrong? You seems something." she chuckled.

Baekhyun just chuckled to release his nervousness. He take a deep breath before his right hand holding Taeyeon's left hand.

Simultaneously, Taeyeon heard a music being played.

"Kim Taeyeon, from the beginning we met, I fell in love with you. Every day, every night, every time, every second..I always remember you. Beautiful Taeyeon, cute Taeyeon, fierce Taeyeon, cheerful Taeyeon. You are everything to me. You know, that I can't live without you?" Baekhyun started.

Taeyeon feel touched with his words. Her lips parted into a smile.

"I love you too much and I really can't live without you. I remember I will lose you forever, but no. I still want to fight for our love. Despite many obstacles before this. Only you are the only woman who managed to steal my heart and even now it's the same. In fact, I feel like I'm falling in love with you more and more. And you also know, that I want to live forever with you. Now, I will restate my previously delayed wish."

Taeyeon froze for a moment as Baekhyun got up from his seat and started kneeling in front of her.

She closed her mouth when Baekhyun pulled a velvet box from his pants pocket. Baekhyun slowly opened the velvet box. And a beautiful ring adorns Taeyeon's view. The girl tried to hold back her tears.

Baekhyun looked into Taeyeon's eyes and smiled.

"Kim Taeyeon, will you be my wife?"

Taeyeon finally couldn't hold back the tears. She let the tears run down her cheeks. She looked at Baekhyun.

"B-Baekhyun.."

"Will you marry me, princess?" Baekhyun asked again, softly.

Without waiting any longer, Taeyeon continued to nod quickly.

"Yes, I will." she replied.

Baekhyun smiled widely. He got up and pulled Taeyeon to stand up from her seat. Then he hugged Taeyeon tightly. Taeyeon hugged him back and continued crying.

Baekhyun rubbed her back softly. "Don't cry.. Thanks for accepting me." he whispered.

Taeyeon just nod and tightened her hug. Baekhyun kissed her head. After that, Baekhyun let go of their hugs and gently wiped away Taeyeon's tears.

Baekhyun's hand wrapped tightly around Taeyeon's waist while Taeyeon's hand wrapped around Baekhyun's neck. Baekhyun then united their foreheads. They looked into each other's eyes and smiled.

Slowly, Baekhyun brought his face close to Taeyeon's face and targeted the girl's cute red lips.

They kissed.

After a few minutes, they let go of the beautiful kiss.

"Thank you again." Baekhyun whispered. Taeyeon smile again and nod.

She hugged him back. Baekhyun smiled happily and reply her hug.