Chapter 1

Tiffany sat on the chair while pouring some milks in her glass. Then, she turned when she heard some footsteps behind her.

She flashed a smile at her best friend who was just went downstairs.

Taeyeon reply her smile a little and she sat opposite to Tiffany. She then take a sandwich tuna and bite it.

Tiffany pouring milk in another glass and give it to Taeyeon.

"Thanks." Taeyeon said and sips her milk.

"Welcome. So, where are you going today?" Tiffany ask while eating.

Taeyeon stopped munching her sandwich and stared at Tiffany. Tiffany raised her eyebrows, waiting for her to answer.

Taeyeon put her sandwich down and cleared her throat.

"I plan to...visit his tomb." she lowered her voice.

Tiffany nodded and gulped her milk. She then wiped her mouth.

"Okay. Want me to send you?"

"Anni.. It's okay. I will go by myself." Taeyeon quickly said.

Tiffany shrugged her shoulders. "Okay." Then she stood up and grabbed her bag. "I will go to work now. See you, Taengoo!" she waved at her.

Taeyeon smile and waved back. Tiffany walked out from their house and get into her car.

She then started the engine and drove away. Taeyeon sigh a little. She continued eating her breakfast.

Then suddenly her phone make a sound.

She take her phone out from her purse and check the message. It's from Irene. Her beloved sister.

------------------------------------------------------
Irene 🐬❤️ :

Unnie, I'm going to meet you at 10 a.m in the morning. Are you free?
------------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon quickly replied her message and told her that she was free at that time. Then she put her phone back into her purse.

She gulped her milk and stood up. She cleaned the kitchen before she grabbed her purse and leave the house.

She take a taxi to went to the tomb. After a few minutes, the taxi stopped. Taeyeon payed the driver before she got out.

Slowly, she walked into the area and stopped at one tomb. She then stared at the name.

Byun Baekhyun
6 May 1992
28 years old

Taeyeon sighed again before she kneeling down in front of his tomb. Without she realized, tears slowly rolled down on her cheeks.

She's crying. Again.

"I miss you, Baekhyun-ah."

She whispered at herself. She stay at there for almost fifteen minutes. She rubbed the tomb softly and gently.

Talking alone like she was talking to him.

"Like Tiffany said..life must go on. Okay, I know that you want me to do this too, Baekhyun-ah. I will continue my life. But to replace you? Never. You are the only man that I love." she said again.

Time passed too fast. Believe or not, it has been two years Baekhyun passed away and leave Taeyeon alone.

Taeyeon decided to move on and continued her life like usually but she is always visited him. His tomb.

She will never replace him with someone else. Because she loves him. Only him.

She tried to forget the incident. The incident that cause the death of Baekhyun. She have tried. But she can't forget it.

But, Taeyeon was so sure. The reason of the accident happen was because of them. She was so sure.

It was because of her stepmom and stepsister. Mrs.Kim and Hana.

But, she has no proof to accused them. Taeyeon sigh again. Finally she bid goodbye.

"Goodbye, my love. I will come again tomorrow."

She said and stood up. Taeyeon smile and finally she went out from the area. Leaving his tomb.

Taeyeon then look at the time. Thirty minutes before she will meet Irene. She decided to go to the near cafe.

The place that she will meet Irene. She can wait. After went into the cafe, she ordered an Ice Americano after she take a sit.

While waiting, she scrolled her phone. After a while, her order has arrived. She thanked the waitress and take a sip of her americano.

Fifteen minutes before Irene come. She didn't know what to do so she just look around in the cafe.

It's empty and only her was a customer in this cafe.

She waited and waited, and finally Irene came. She sat in front of Taeyeon and smiled.

Taeyeon smile back.

"Why, Irene?" she asked.

Irene licked her lip before she stared at her sister. The only sister that she have.

"Unnie, I'm planning to leave Seoul."

Taeyeon was silence. She can't say anything. Actually, she didn't want to let her go. Because she was the only sister that Taeyeon have. If Irene go, she will be lonely again.

Irene noticed her sister's face expression that changed suddenly. She quickly grabbed Taeyeon's hand and rubbed it softly.

"Unnie, of course I'm not leaving you. I want to bring you with me. We will leave this city. Do you agree with me?" she carefully asked Taeyeon.

Taeyeon stared back at her. Leaving this city means she will leave everything here.

She will leave Baekhyun too.

"But, I want to visit Baekhyun everyday." she said.

"Unnie, I want to bring you to Incheon. Please come with me. I didn't want to leave you alone here. Even Tiffany unnie was here too." Irene added. She was trying to persuade her.

"But-"

"Life must go on, unnie. You have to move on. We can visit him anytime we want. If you move, it didn't mean that you forget him." 

Irene cut Taeyeon off. They were staring at each other. Taeyeon look down for a while, thinking about what Irene said.

Irene still waiting for her answer.

"Tiffany?" Taeyeon ask, but lowered her voice.

"She have work here. I want her to follow us too but maybe she can't."

Taeyeon sigh. She have to think it again. She didn't want to leave Seoul. She have too many memories with Baekhyun.

Irene smiled a little.

"I gave you some time to thinking. It's okay. Just tell me your decision anytime before next week." Irene said again.

Taeyeon stay silent. She was thinking about that.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Okay, here Chapter 1. Please support me, dear readers ❤️ vote and comment! 😁 In this story, I will changed Baekhyun and Taeyeon's age okay? I made Baekhyun 28 years old while Taeyeon 26 years old.

This is my story and my imagination! 😂  Thanks for those who supported me ❤️❤️