Chapter 15

Irene who just arrived at her house, raising one of her eyebrow when she saw unfamiliar car in front of her house.

Tiffany who just arrived also feel weird and she frowned. She look at Irene and give a 'Whose car is it?' look. Irene shrugged her shoulders.

Both of them went into the house and when they stepped in the living room, one voice make they stopped.

"Finally, you're back!"

Irene widened her eyes when she saw two people who were sitting on the sofa.

"Miss me, my daughter?"

Tiffany rolled her eyes annoyingly. Irene chuckled in disbelief. "Who was your daughter? Isn't it Hana?" Irene scoffed.

Hana who crossed her arms, looking at Irene. Mrs.Kim faked her smile.

"Irene-ah, w-"

"What? Why did you come here? You guys are not allowed to come here and stepped into my house with your dirty foots." Irene cut her off.

Hana grunted and glare at Irene. Tiffany just smirked at them. Agreed with Irene. Mrs.Kim chuckles and pointed at Tiffany.

"She is not your family. Hana and I were your family. You supposed to kick her out and not us!" She said.

"Tiffany unnie is my sister already. You and Hana? Pftt, I never look at you as my mother and Hana as my sister." Irene mocked at her.

Hana stood up and walked to them. "Excuse me, unnie? Watch your mouth. Tiffany unnie is not your family. Accept the fact that I'm your stepsister." she talked back.

Irene rolled her eyes.

"Stepsister your ass. I never thought like that. I have only one mother and I don't have a little sister except my unnie, Taeyeon. That's my family. And Tiffany unnie also has become my sister. Now get out, bitches."

Mrs.Kim was about to slap Irene but Tiffany stopped her by grabbing her hand and pushed away.

"Don't you dare touch her with your dirty hand!" Tiffany raised her voice.

"And don't call us unnie. It's disgusting." Tiffany added while looking at Hana.

Irene smirked and crossed her arms. "Why did you come here? Money? Sorry but I have no money for you guys. Even I have, I will never give it to you. Gold diggers. Now leave before I call the polices."

Mrs.Kim and Hana hold their anger. They exchanged glances before grunted angrily. They grabbed their handbag and went out from the house.

Tiffany shook her head. "Geez, they're so annoying." she mumbled.

Irene went to the kitchen and saw the four maids with Mrs.Yoon.

"Who allowed them to come in?" Irene ask.

They turned and look down. Mrs.Yoon shook her head and replied, "Me." she said. Winter raised her head and shake her head.

"No, it's not ahjumma! It's me." Winter said.

"Sorry." she added and look down back. Irene smiled a little and pat her shoulders.

"It's okay. Just next time, don't let them in if they came again."

Winter nodded slowly. "Okay, unnie."

Irene smile again and went upstairs. Karina and Giselle comforted Winter even Irene didn't mad at her.

Ningning glanced at Mrs.Yoon.

-
-

Taeyeon told the taxi driver to stop at the convenient store. She glanced at her phone. It's 9 p.m in the night.

She try so hard to avoided Baekhyun at the office after their little argument. Did they fight? She also didn't know. She went out from the taxi after payed him.

She went into the convenient store and bought one strawberry milk. Then, she put the straw on and sipped the milk slowly. Taeyeon sighed after that.

She went out and look around to search for a taxi. Suddenly, someone said that make her stop.

"Wow, mom look who I met. Taeyeon unnie. The crazy girl."

Taeyeon froze before slowly turned. She saw Hana and Mrs.Kim smirked at her.

"Poor this girl. Lost her 'beloved' boyfriend until she become crazy. Such an attention seeker." Hana added while flashing an evil smile.

"Yeah, right. So Taeyeon.. How are you?" Mrs.Kim pretended to care.

Taeyeon shut her mouth, trying to be patient with them. She ignored them and and was about to go again but Hana stopped her.

"I never touch or do anything at you guys so don't disturb me, bitch." Taeyeon said coldly, cursing at Hana.

Hana widened her eyes and squeaked. Irene called her bitch just now, then Taeyeon. Ugh, this sisters.

She glared at Taeyeon.

"What did you call me?" Hana raised her voice.

"Bitch." Taeyeon repeated the word.

Pang!

Taeyeon still silent even Mrs.Kim slapped her hardly on her face. Hana smirked and stuck out her tongue.

Mrs.Kim pointed her finger at Taeyeon.

"Don't you ever call my daughter like that! You crazy girl! Just go die!" Mrs.Kim yelled at Taeyeon.

Fortunately there's no people around them and that area. Only the three of them.

"Hey, what are you doing?!"

Hana and Mrs.Kim turned. They widened their eyes because of shocked. Baekhyun went to them while looking at the two mother-daughter coldly.

Taeyeon still shut her mouth. She didn't look at any of them.

"B-Baekhyun oppa?" Hana stuttered.

Baekhyun smirked. "Who are you and how did you know me?" he asked before glanced at Taeyeon.

Hana and Mrs.Kim look at each other. "A-are you-"

"I knew it. You must be know me. Unfortunately, I'm not Byun Baekhyun that you know. My name is Byun Baekhyun too. But I'm not him. I'm an another person. My name and face are just same like her late boyfriend." Baekhyun said, pointing at Taeyeon when he mentioned late boyfriend.

"You're lying! You are Baekhyun and you're still alive!" Hana said in disbelief. Still shocking.

Baekhyun chuckled. "Sorry, miss. I was her boss. And I don't know what are you talking about. Let's go Taeyeon." he pulled Taeyeon's hand and they went away.

Taeyeon just followed him.

Mrs.Kim and Hana look at their figures that slowly disappeared.

"Mom, he is still alive!" Hana said.

"I don't think so. He's already dead. Like the guy said, he didn't know us and he said that he's not the Byun Baekhyun that we know. He must be another person who look like him and share the same name with Taeyeon's dead boyfriend." Mrs.Kim give her opinion.

Hana silent, thinking about what her mom said. Maybe she was true.

"Taeyeon must didn't move on yet when she met him."