Chapter 9

The next day, Taeyeon went out from the house secretly without the maids and drivers knowing.

Including Irene. She didn't allowed Taeyeon to go out after what happen and Taeyeon's condition is not good yet.

She told the maids to take care of Taeyeon. But Taeyeon secretly went out.

She went to the park, far from the house. Not too far. She just want to be alone and need some fresh air.

Fortunately, there's no one at the park. So she can rested her mind. Taeyeon take a deep breath and close her eyes.

After feeling better a little, she opened her eyes back and sigh.

"I hope I can accept all of this. But I can't. God, why you make me like this?" she mumbled.

She sighed again. Suddenly, her phone ringing and she decided to answered the call. Because it's from unknown number. Who knows the person called the wrong number.

She didn't want the person call her many times cause she want to be alone right now.

"Hello? Who is this?"

"Taeyeon-ssi? Is this you? "

Taeyeon frowned. She slowly nod and respond. "Yes. This is me. And you?"

"It's me Naeun! "

"Ah, Naeun-ssi. Yes I remembered you. Why did you call me?" She asked.

"The big boss want to meet you now. Are you free? "

Taeyeon was shocked. Big boss? Who? Is that Baekhyun again? She become excited suddenly.

Is Baekhyun want to meet her? Taeyeon's lips curved into a smile. She quickly nodded.

"Yes, I'm free!"

"Come here now! I'll be waiting for you. "

"Thanks, Naeun-ssi."

Taeyeon ended the call and quickly get into her car. She drove straight to BT Properties. Just take ten minutes to get there.

After she arrived, she got out from her car and stepped into the big building. She saw Naeun was waiting for her.

Naeun saw her and waved at her. Taeyeon smiled and went to her. "Sorry for making you wait for me." Taeyeon said.

"No it's okay. Let's go." Naeun pulled Taeyeon and they went into the lift.

Button 19 was pushed by Naeun. After a while, the lift opened and they stepped out from the lift.

Naeun lead Taeyeon to Baekhyun's room. Making Taeyeon feeling nervous at the same time.

She tried to be calm. Naeun knocked on the door and after they heard one voice give the permission, they went in.

Taeyeon saw Mr.Byun and Baekhyun was sitting at the sofa, watching them. Naeun smiled.

"Here she is." Naeun say to Mr.Byun.

Mr.Byun smiled and nod. "Thanks, Naeun. You may go out now." he replied. Naeun nodded and bow.

Then she went out from the room and close the door. Mr.Byun ask Taeyeon to sat. Taeyeon just obeyed him. She sometimes glanced at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun just ignored her and still playing with his phone. Sometimes he smiled. Mr.Byun shook his head.

"Why are you smiling?" he ask.

"Chatting with Jisoo." Baekhyun replied.

Taeyeon stay cool but actually, she wanna know who Jisoo is. Is she his girlfriend?

Mr.Byun shook his head again and look at Taeyeon. Taeyeon smiled at him.

"So you are Kim Taeyeon? You are beautiful." he praised her.

Taeyeon chuckled awkwardly. "Thanks." Baekhyun didn't pay them an attention at all. He keep playing with his phone.

"I wanna tell you that, you're accepted to work here. As a personal assistant for my son, Baekhyun. You still want this job?" Mr.Byun asked carefully.

Baekhyun grunted. "I told you yesterday, dad. She's fail. So why should you call her again today?" he protested.

Taeyeon forced a smile on her face. Mr.Byun rolled his eyes. "Then, if we let Taeyeon go, you want to work alone? Did you see? No one is coming for the interview." he said in serious.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes back. "Whatever."

Mr.Byun ignored his son and look back at Taeyeon. He smiled. "You still want this job?" he ask again.

Taeyeon licked her lower lip and thinking. She wants to keep in touch with Baekhyun. So she nodded.

Mr.Byun smiled brightly. "Okay, so you may start tomorrow. Because Naeun suddenly decided to moved tomorrow." he said.

"Thank you so much, Mr.Byun." Taeyeon stood and bow.

"Welcome. Now Baekhyun, you must talk with Taeyeon. Tell her what she have to do. I will go now. I have something to do." Mr.Byun stood up and talk to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun just humming. Mr.Byun then walked out from the room. Leaving the two of them.

Silence. Taeyeon suddenly feel awkward with him. Baekhyun stop playing with his phone and stand up. He look at Taeyeon.

"Listen here. Yes, you've successfully become my personal assistant. But, no dramas in my company. Or I will fired you. Understand? I'm Baekhyun but I'm different person. Not your dead boyfriend. Got it?"

Taeyeon's heart broken into pieces when Baekhyun said like that. She take a deep breath and look at him.

Once again, their eyes met.

"Understood." she answered.

Their eyes still meeting each other. No one dare to break the eye contacts. Taeyeon's heart suddenly skipped a beat.

After a long time she doesn't feel like this. Now, she feel it again. With him. Without both of them realized, Taeyeon stepped closer to Baekhyun.

She didn't realized what she is doing. Baekhyun too. Their eyes still in contact.

Baekhyun noticed that her eyes got watered. Now, he realized that their body were so closed to each other.

He was about to say something, but then Taeyeon suddenly hug him and he could hear she's crying.

Baekhyun want to pushed her and told her to keep their distance, but when he heard this girl was crying, he just let her.

"I miss you." Taeyeon said while crying.

Baekhyun just stay silent. He really want to pushed her away from himself, but suddenly he feel poor at her.

Slowly, he hug her back for the first time ever. He rubbed her back softly.

She just lost someone who she loved so much. Then, she met with another person that look like him. So is it possible if we say that this is Baekhyun's fault?

Cause their names and face are same. So Baekhyun have to take the responsibility.

"Your mental is weak. You should stay at the hospital." Baekhyun said. He didn't think about her feelings at all.

Taeyeon knows that he want her to let him go. But she doesn't want it.

"Now let me go. I'll be your boss and I want us to keep our distance. For your information, I already have a girlfriend. So I don't want her to misunderstanding about us. I'm a different person, Taeyeon-ssi."

Baekhyun added and he gently pushed Taeyeon away from him. Taeyeon froze.

He have a girlfriend?