Chapter 13

They went into the restaurant and take a seat. Taeyeon was confused but she just follow him.

Then, the waitress come and handed the menus to them. Baekhyun take the menus gave it one to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon slowly take it.

"Order now." Baekhyun said.

Taeyeon look at him. "But, I had my lunch already." she lied.

Baekhyun sigh and look at her coldly.

"Okay then." he take back the menu and give back to the waitress.

"Give her a cheesy pasta and one glass of orange juice. That's all."

The waitress nod and went away. Taeyeon look at Baekhyun and frowned. "I thought I just say that I-"

"Stop lying to me, Kim Taeyeon."

Baekhyun cut her and stared at her. Taeyeon then silent. She look away and crossed her arms.

"I know that you didn't had your lunch. Tell me why." Baekhyun also crossed his arms.

"I've eat-"

"Liar."

Silence. Taeyeon let out a deep sigh. Now she knows how Baekhyun find out that she didn't had her lunch.

Must be Rachel told him. Even she lied at Rachel but the girl knows that she's lying.

"Tell me, Kim Taeyeon."

Taeyeon look at him and sigh again.

"Don't act like you care. This is not your problem." She said.

"Who said I care about you? If yes, maybe just a little. Cause what? You are working with me. Especially, you're my personal assistant now. If you don't eat then you will get sick. Then you will take a rest, right? Means you will not come for work. Then? How can I managed my work and my schedule? If you really want to work with me, take care of your health."

Taeyeon stay silent.

So he didn't care about me. Hell yeah. Why should he care? He is not the same Byun Baekhyun. He is another guy.

Baekhyun still looking at her. Waiting for her response.

"I know how to take care of my health. I still can survive my life even I don't eat." Taeyeon finally spoke.

Baekhyun smirked and chuckled.

"How confident."

Taeyeon feel that he's laughing at her dumbness. But she ignored him. Then, the waitress come and served her orders.

Baekhyun thanked the waitress before she went away.

"Now eat. I will be waiting for you."

Taeyeon raised her head and look at him. Slowly, his actions reminded her of her Baekhyun.

Suddenly she miss him. She miss visited his tomb.

Taeyeon take the fork and slowly eat the pasta. Baekhyun playing with his phone while waiting for her to done eating.

"You will go home by what?" suddenly he ask.

"Taxi. My car is having a problem this morning." Taeyeon replied before she sipped her juice.

Baekhyun nodded. "Let me send you home. No buts."

Taeyeon just can silent and agreed.

-
-

Taeyeon cleaned her stuffs and glanced at her phone. It's almost 9 p.m in the night.

She have some works to do on her first day and end up, she will go home a little late. She then grabbed her handbag after cleaning.

Taeyeon went out from her room. She turned, then yelped in shock when Baekhyun was standing in front of her.

"Gosh, you scared me." she mumbled and touched her chest.

Baekhyun just shook his head. "Let's go."

Taeyeon frowned. "Where to?" she ask. Baekhyun turned back and facing her. "Sending you home."

Taeyeon quickly shook her head.

"No no. I will go home by myself. It-"

"How old are you? Why did you forget so easily? I told you already that I will send you home. Geez." Baekhyun sigh.

Taeyeon shut her mouth. Then, she remembered that Baekhyun said at the restaurant.

"No excuses. Can you get a taxi by this hour? It's dangerous. Let's go." without waiting for her response, Baekhyun pulled her hand.

Taeyeon was shocked a little and her heart started to beating faster when their skin touched.

She followed him and they get into the lift. Taeyeon glanced at his hand that still holding her hand.

Looks like Baekhyun still didn't realized it. Secretly, she loves this feels. The warm feeling when his hand touching hers.

Ting!

The lift opened. They stepped out and went to the car parking. Still holding hands made they look like a couple.

If anyone saw them like this, tomorrow Taeyeon will be attacked by the other workers.

Taeyeon finally cleared her throat to get his attention. And she made it. Baekhyun turned and look at her. He raised his eyebrow.

"M-my hand." she accidently stuttered.

"Ah, sorry." Baekhyun let her hand go and cleared his throat. Stay cool.

Taeyeon finally can calmed herself down. They get into Baekhyun's car and Baekhyun started to drive to Taeyeon's house.

Silence between them again. Suddenly Taeyeon's phone ringing. Taeyeon picked the call.

"Nae, Irene-ah?"

"Where are you? "

"I'm going home..by taxi. Don't worry I will coming home quickly."

"Nae, be faster. "

Taeyeon hummed and ended the call. Baekhyun glanced at her.

"Why did you lie at her?" he ask.

"It's not important to let her know that you are the one who send me home."

"Why?"

Taeyeon stay silent for a while before spoke. "Or she will get worried and ask me to stop working with you." she mumbled.

But Baekhyun can heard it.

"Because I look like your late boyfriend?"

Silence. Taeyeon just humming as a response. Baekhyun nodded.

"The wallpaper on your phone?"

Red light. Baekhyun stopped his car and take the chance to look at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon look at her phone. She smiled a little before nod. "This is me and him. This was a last picture of me and him before he got into an accident and passed away."

Baekhyun noticed that her voice changed. Cracked a little. He glanced at the picture.

"If people saw this, they may thought that this is me and we are dating." he joked.

Taeyeon chuckled. "Maybe." she respond.

Baekhyun drive back when it's turn to green light. Then after a few minutes, they have arrived at her house.

"Thanks." she said and bow her head a little.

Baekhyun just nod. Taeyeon got out from her cat and went into her house.