Baekhyun's POV (9) [27]

I just stared at my phone. I can't focused on my work after what happen in Taeyeon's room. I feel guilty. How long I will lied to her?

I just..I just can't hold it anymore. I miss her damn much. Suddenly my phone ringing.

Jisoo.

I answered her call.

"Baekhyun-ah, where are you? " she asked.

"Still at my office. Why?"

"Mom told me that..she will come to Korea. "

I widened my eyes. "What?!"

"Ugh, don't shouting at me. It hurts my eardrums. Yes, she will come to Korea in one week? Maybe. " Jisoo grunted and said.

Oh shit. I don't want her to find out that Taeyeon is working with me. She will hurt Taeyeon if she meet me. Gosh, what should I do? I have to stop her.

"Baekhyun? Are you still there? "

I cleared my throat. "Yes still here."

"Oppa, I think..you should explain everything to Taeyeon unnie. Be honest with her that you still alive. If you love her, you will do anything to protect her. But, this way- I think it's wrong. You let her suffer because of your 'death'. I know you miss her too. So much. So why don't you tell her everything? If you love her, you will do anything to protect your relationship. You guys can do it. You don't try, oppa. You don't know. Until when you want to lie to her? You guys can go through even it's hard. Me and Chanyeol are always supported you. "

What Jisoo said, make me speechless a little. I stay silent. Slowly, what Jisoo said make me realized something.

She's right.

"Wow, Jisoo is matured now."

Jisoo chuckled. "Think about it. Bye. " Jisoo ended the call.

I shut my phone off and sighed. Then I glanced at my watch. Better I just went home. I went out from my room and get into the lift. Taeyeon has left already.

Then I went to my car and get in. I started the engine and drive away. Suddenly I saw Taeyeon get into a taxi. I decided to follow the taxi.

The taxi stopped in front of one convenient store. I saw Taeyeon got out and went into the store. I waited for a few minutes and then saw her walked out with a strawberry milk in her hand.

I smiled. Still being her favourite milk.

Suddenly I saw two persons come to her. I frowned before I widened my eyes. It's Hana and Mrs.Kim. I quickly got out from my car.

"Poor this girl. Lost her 'beloved' boyfriend until she become crazy. Such an attention seeker."

I hold my anger when I heard Hana said that. I really wanna slap her. Hana flash her evil smile at Taeyeon.

"Yeah, right. So Taeyeon.. How are you?"

Geez, I can see that she's pretending. Fake.

Taeyeon ignored them and and was about to go again but Hana stopped her.

"I never touch or do anything at you guys so don't disturb me, bitch." Taeyeon said coldly, cursing at Hana. That's my girl.

Hana widened her eyes and squeaked. She glared at Taeyeon.

"What did you call me?" Hana raised her voice.

"Bitch." Taeyeon repeated the word.

Pang!

I widened my eyes and hold my anger again when I saw Mrs.Kim slapped Taeyeon hardly. Shit you. How dare you touch her.

Mrs.Kim pointed her finger at Taeyeon.

"Don't you ever call my daughter like that! You crazy girl! Just go die!" Mrs.Kim yelled at Taeyeon.

I can't hold it so I walked to them. "Hey, what are you doing?!" I yelled.

They turned and I can see that they were shocked seeing me.

"B-Baekhyun oppa?" Hana stuttered. Stop calling me oppa. It's disgusting.

I smirked. "Who are you and how did you know me?" I asked before glanced at Taeyeon.

Hana and Mrs.Kim look at each other. "A-are you-"

"I knew it. You must be know me. Unfortunately, I'm not Byun Baekhyun that you know. My name is Byun Baekhyun too. But I'm not him. I'm an another person. My name and face are just same like her late boyfriend." I said, pointing at Taeyeon when I mentioned late boyfriend.

"You're lying! You are Baekhyun and you're still alive!" Hana said in disbelief. Still shocking.

I chuckled. "Sorry, miss. I was her boss. And I don't know what are you talking about. Let's go Taeyeon." then I pulled Taeyeon's hand and we went away.

Taeyeon just followed me.

Both of us get into my car and I drove to the near park. I know she needs some time. I know her.

I got out from my car and went to the other side. Then I opened the door and pulled Taeyeon's hand. We walked at the park and sat on the bench.

I look at her and sigh.

"Who are they?" I asked carefully.

"Not your problem." Taeyeon mumbled and look away.

I heard that and sighed again. Silence trapped us again. I glanced at Taeyeon and noticed that she's crying. Please, I can't stand it seeing her crying.

She makes me weak everytime tears falling down on her cheeks.

Slowly, I hugged her shoulders and pulled her closer.

"Don't cry." I softly said, comforting her.

Taeyeon without say anything, rested her head at my shoulder and cry again. I just let her.

Suddenly Taeyeon hug me. I was shocked a little. Didn't expect her sudden action. But I just let her and ruffled her hairs softly, calming her down. I miss the time I comforted her before.

The times looks like repeated again.

"Hey, don't cry." I squeezed her shoulder softly.

"You must be sad because they mentioned your late boyfriend and said that you are lost your mind. It's okay..let them be. I'm here."

I kissed her forehead without realized. It's hurt seeing her crying like this. I don't care what happen, I just want to be alone with her. Only the two of us.

I've decided it. I love her and I will do anything to protect our relationship. Jisoo was right.

Suddenly, she pushed herself away from me. I realized it.

"Sorry." Taeyeon mumbled.

I smiled and shook my head. "It's okay."  Silence again.

"I should go home now." Taeyeon break the silence and stood up. I also stood and pulled her hand.

"Let me send you. No excuses." I then pulled her to my car.