Chapter 34

"So what we have to do now? Police report?" Tiffany asked before sipping her coffee. She just arrived at Incheon and once she arrive at Irene's house, she told Tiffany everything.

Irene quickly nodded. "Of course. That two witches have to be arrested!" she rolled her eyes.

Tiffany smile. "Actually, I still can't believe Baekhyun is still alive. You know.. It's unbelievable."

"You always say that, pinky."

Both of the girls turned when they heard someone interrupted their conversations. Tiffany chuckled when she saw Baekhyun standing at the door.

"Oppa, come in." Irene giving the permission.

Baekhyun stepped into the house and went to the living room where Irene and Tiffany at. He sat together with them.

"So, how about Mrs.Byun?" Irene asked.

"Up to her if she doesn't want to believe me. I don't care." Baekhyun shrugged his shoulders and rested his back.

Tiffany look at him and raised on of her eyebrow. "You're not changed at all, bacon." she commented.

"Of course! I am still the same Byun Baekhyun." Baekhyun replied while smiling. "Oh, where's Taeyeon?" he asked when he noticed that Taeyeon was not here.

Irene shook her head. "Oppa is always searching for Taeyeon unnie.." she mumbled and Baekhyun heard it. "Of course!" he replied quickly.

Tiffany just laughed. Irene and Baekhyun looks like a little sister with her brother.

Irene glare at Baekhyun. "She's not here of course. Taeyeon unnie has went out ten minutes ago." she said.

"Where to?" Tiffany also asked because when she arrived here, Taeyeon was not here already.

Irene just shrugged her shoulders. Tiffany and Baekhyun exchanged their glances.

"She didn't tell you?" Baekhyun ask again.

"Nope."

Silence. The three of them doesn't know where Taeyeon go. Baekhyun started to worried a little.

He pushed himself and stood up before grabbing his phone. The two girls just staring at him.

Baekhyun started to calling Taeyeon but she didn't pick up. Finally, he decided to go and searched for Taeyeon at the usual place.

"He's started to worried about unnie." Irene commented again when Baekhyun's figure is gone.

Tiffany nod. "That's Byun Baekhyun that we know, right?"

-
-

Taeyeon rubbed her face softly before sigh. She then sipping her americano drink. She was at the cafe to rested her mind for a while.

Mrs.Kim and Hana really make her life mess.

At the moment, she suddenly thinking to checking her phone. She turned off her phone for a while, didn't want anyone disturbing her.

But now, she suddenly feel that someone called her or messaging her. Finally Taeyeon turned on back her phone.

She widened her eyes when she saw five missed calls from Baekhyun.

"Why did he call me? Is something happen?" Taeyeon mumbled alone.

She then quickly called him back but this time, Baekhyun is the one who didn't answer her call.

Taeyeon frowned. Before she could make another call, someone called her name.

"Taeyeon."

She raised her head and blinked when she saw Mrs.Byun was standing in front of her seat.

Taeyeon glanced around and realized that there's no other customers there except her. She wants to be alone so she choose a seat at the floor 2 of the cafe.

Mrs.Byun stepped closer to her and sat opposite with her.

"Relax. I'm not eating you up. Just relax." Mrs.Byun said when she noticed Taeyeon's face changed.

Taeyeon cleared her throat before nod. Silence between them for almost ten minutes.

"W-why are you here?" Taeyeon finally broke the silence by asking the woman.

"Oh ya, just want to meet you."

"But how you know that I'm here?" Taeyeon ask again.

Mrs.Byun stared at the girl. "I saw you." and silence again. Taeyeon felt uncomfortable with the way Mrs.Byun staring at her.

Is she gonna forced me leaving Baekhyun again?

Mrs.Byun finally let out a deep sigh. "I know everything." she said suddenly. "Huh?" Taeyeon look at her.

"Is that true? Your stepmom and Hana tried to kill my son?"

Taeyeon look down for a while before she nodded. "They are the one who spill everything without I asking. They are the one who admitted by themselves." she replied.

Mrs.Byun nod. "I know." she commented and Taeyeon glanced at her.

"Yesterday, Baekhyun sent me a voice recording. Where did he get that proof?" Mrs.Byun asked Taeyeon again.

Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows. Then she realized something.

"I think..Irene is the one who gave him. Because Irene say, she was there when they admitted everything. Maybe she recorded it." Taeyeon gave her opinion.

"Oh.. I see." Then Mrs.Byun stared at Taeyeon again. "You really love my son?"

Taeyeon licked her lower lip and nod. "I-I..I really love him and never cheated on him. I am so grateful when he is still alive and didn't leave me forever. I'm sorry. I can't leave him. I love him so much and please don't force me to leave him. I can't live without him." she muttered.

Mrs.Byun sighed. "I know too. And I realized that you really loves him. Thank you for loving my son. It's okay, I will never ask you you to leave him again. I realized all my mistakes to you. I'm the one who should say sorry."

Taeyeon look at her again. Mrs.Byun hold her right hand which made Taeyeon feel loved and warm.

"Sorry. You are the nice girl ever and you are so kind. I shouldn't bringing up those old memories with your mom. I believe she's changed already. That's why she have a kind and gorgeous daughter, it's you. I realized what I've done for you and Baekhyun..it's wrong. Baekhyun is happy only with you. He's right. I shouldn't become his mom."

"Don't say like that. You are a good mother. Because you want the best for him. That's what a mother want. It's okay, I forgive you. I love you as my mother." Taeyeon comforted her and smiled.

Mrs.Byun quickly wiping her tears before it comes out more. She realized her mistakes and realized that Taeyeon is the kindest girl.

She shouldn't acted immature. She didn't realize that her own best friend trying to kill her son.

"I love you too, Taeyeon-ah. Sorry again. I want you to always be on Baekhyun's side."

"I will."