Teaser

Her eyes were locked to mine but she's a few meters away from me and then i broke the deafening silence and said,

"Just so you know, Julie. I. Never. Stop. Loving. You." Emphasizing every word, i never break our gaze. She's standing bravely still infront of me without saying a word. Her deep innocent eyes, i know, wants to say something but im not sure of what it is. I need to know. I want to know. She need to speak.

"Please, say something. Because this will be the last time i'll be talking to you," I pleaded with my shaky voice. I just wanna hear her reasons. Reasons why she disappeared in my life so sudden.

She said nothing, as i expected, and made a step or two.

"I don't fucking understand why you keep on walking away from me!" I then started shouting. Fear and anger washed through me as I ran my fingers to my hair.

Fear. I know that when she started walking away, she'll never look back. She is never coming back. To me.

Anger. She's that coward. Afraid to take risks.

"Julie," I shouted and she stopped.

"Just one reason," i closed my eyes and heard her footsteps and felt she's right in front of me. I am scared to hear it but I know this is the only way to end this.

"Moe, I don't belong to your world," for the first time in so many years, i felt her soft palm landed on my face. It felt amazing to be touched by her again but it happened so fast. A cry escaped from my mouth that turned into a sob when I felt the cold breeze touched my skin again. And when I open my eyes, she's no longer there. She didn't even say goodbye. My Julie. She's gone again.

When will she ever realize that right here with me is right where she belong. (?)