23

E | Beginning

I slowly and carefully lay her down the bed as we share our kiss and heated body with each other.

It has been months since we fully got back together and now we are living our lives freely without keeping secrets to each other. We set dates though for a visit to our dearest Bella. But i always sneak out almost everyday to have a one on one talk with my daughter and that Julie didnt know.

She has been so open about her careers and options before she could finally decide and before she stepped forward. Im extremely happy to ne on the front row to watch her growing success gives her life a colorful one. I am so grateful to have been able to see and go along with her journey.

I asked Abu about one certain thing that really makes me fall for her even harder and deeper.

I smiled as i remember how happy Abu was when i asked her permission about my future plans.

Julie bit my lower lip and my eyes fluttered open to looked at her.

"Why are you smiling?" She askes with a confusing look on her beautiful face. I kissed her forehead and answered,

"May naisip lang ako."

I went back to kiss her lips and i felt that she wasnt answering back anymore to my movement.

"What's wrong?" I asked anxiously.

Without looking at me in the eyes, she sighed and shook her head and said, "Wala."

"Julie, i know you better more than you do. Tell me what's bothering you," i asked hovering over her as i looked intenselt at her eyes.

"Tell me what you were thinking earlier," she then asked.

I laughed and answered shortly, "I was thinking about YOU."

And then i didnt wait for her answer. I kissed her soft lips one more time and then i felt her moved under me, held the end of my shirt and pulled it up to my face leaving me topless.

I broke her dress sleave and she sat down so I could locate her zipper at the back and i slowly unzip it.

"Moe," i heard her moaned my name and that turns me on.

Meeting Julie was the best part of my life. I have so many things in mind to do with her in the future. But right now, all i wanted to do is to make love to her all through the night and make her feel more than loved.

I kissed her shoulders intimately and she tilted her head giving me all the access to trail kisses from up to her breast and then stomach.

She arched her body and i was mesmerized how beautiful she is. I landed my warm lips on her stomach and she almost scream out my name. I moved down to her legs and caressed her pearl colored skin that gives her a tingling sensation all over her body.

Her hands were tangled on my hair as i went down to the side of her gem and kissed her there.

"Moe," i heard her call my name again.

"Julie, i love you so much," i murmured as i went back up to her ears and she sweetly answered,

"I love you more than anything. Bella and I," a tear formed on the corner of her eyes and i nodded.

"Now please?" She begged and that gave me a cue to start showing her and making her feel how much i adore and love her everything. I kissed her lips as i fill her in with mine. A groan escaped our lips as we started moving against each other.

I could get used to this feeling. It is perfect and renewing and overflowing. I could feel the love and contentment as we both show each other how much love we can give to one another.

"I miss you," she giggled as we collapsed on both side of the bed but i wrapped my arms all over hers.

She played my muscled chest and running her fingers back and forth, teasing me as she say weird things again.

"It had only been days but i feel like i havent seen you for a year," she murmured, pressing her head against my chest.

"Baby, trust me, i feel the same way," i chuckled and she moved her head up and i leaned down as she reached for my lips and kissed them hungrily. I felt her shifted and moved on top of mine and here we go again. I wouldnt mind making love to her for like... Forever. But we just cant do it straight even if we want to.

My fingers traced her smooth skin as i watch her slowly closed her eyes. But before she couls do it, i earned all my strength and bravery and called her.

"Julie?" I whispered.

"Ummm?" she hummed with her half eyes closed and smiled so big.

"Can i ask you a question?"

I felt her nodded and so i just went on.

" Julie, will you marry me?"

I was then holding the ring in my hand when she suddenly opened her eyes widened and asked...

"What is it again?"

I chuckled and repeated,

"Will you marry me?"

Her eyes brightened up and almost jumped in happiness as tears run down her face. She gave me a tight hug and mumbled,

"What took you so long to asked? Yes! My love, yes! Im going to marry you!"

She giggled and at the same time crying as i solder her the ring that i have always wanted to give her.

"Thank you, Moe," she cried and stared at the ring.

"I love you, Julie," i moved and gave her a tight hug. She kiss the crook of my neck and then my cheeks and whispered,

"I love you, Moe," before she could kiss me fully on my lips.

A smile never leave my face as i watch her sleep right beside me. I would always want to wake up first to be able to watch her sleep and listen to her little snore and sometimes enjoyed myself listening to her sweet voice calling my name on her sleep. I realized from this moment that it was always her who i want to wake up to in the morning and sleep with at night. I couldnt ask for more. As long as i have her, im happy and contented and blessed and thankful and lucky. And right now is the beginning. The beginning of a new life. For the both of us.