J | Wanted

I drove straight to the cemetery right before doing my tasks for today. I just wanted to see the loves of my life.

"Magandang hapon, Lo! And Dad, hey! And of course, my Isabella!" I lighted three blue scented candles as i sat down on the grass. Fixing the flowers for Bella, i started murmuring words again.

"Hi baby. I understand that you're sad for mommy, but im telling you right now, that im completely okay. So, let's be happy together forever in my dreams, okay?" i whispered and the smile on my face never leave.

The air was so good today and the sun is hiding behind the layered clouds. The air touches my skin and around my body as i felt so cold for a couple of seconds.

"You wanna hug Mommy, huh?" I guessed and there was a whooshing sound in the air. So my Isabella has been watching me wherever I go. It's so good to know, i smiled.

"I wish i could sleep with you here tonight but Abu needs me," i murmured and then took a deep breathe.

"I wanted to stay longer, honey, but Mommy need to see Tito Klyde. I'll come back as soon as I can. Mommy and Daddy loves you," i whispered sadly as i slowly went down to locate my car and drove before i could cry my heart out again in front of my baby love. It really is so painful to act this way but I blame myself too much. If i was careful enough before, she shouldve seen the world. She shouldve felt how to live a life.

I held the steering wheel tight as i rested my head on it. It was my fault. And everytime i look at Elmo's eyes, there's always something that reminds me so much of Bella. I know i havent seen the whole her but the pictures of her in my dreams proves that she has all her Dad's feature. The eyes. The nose. The lips.

Should i tell him the truth?

Oh crap! No!

He'll hate me for the rest of his life!

I took a deep breathe once more and drove to Klyde's and decided to stay there until night. I know i should be going to the shop but today's the day that they're picking up the gown. It was an easy process and Ate Max's staffs are really fast and could rush a thing for the priority clients. I called Flor to assist them and agreed.

The next day, i stayed inside my room to rest. I feel so exhausted for the past couple of weeks. Might as well take a break.

But that break doesnt end there.

I spent more three long days inside the house and cemetery. I also went to grocery, and take Gran for a long walk as we both share stories. She also watched me paint at night, play piano or guitar and baked in the morning. It still the simple things that we do that definitely gives us joy and happiness.

The next morning, Ate Max called me to be at the shop for a couple of minutes or so. This must be an emergemcy. I didnt use my motorbike, because I knew she'd see me with it and im kind of not ready with her scolding words today, so i used my old car. Well it still drives really well.

"Hi Ate," i kissed her on the cheeks.

"Hi, honey! Sorry kung naabala kita," she pouted her lips and i giggled.

"No Ate, i was just talking to Abu earlier, it's okay. Rush client we have?" i asked and she nodded.

"Moe?" she called. My heart races faster again. Oof. Why?!

Moe came out of the room surprisingly with four girls around him. They're all white, and curvy, and really pretty.

I smiled at them and introduced myself.