15

Elmo | Unfair

"Son, thank you so much. You are such a person," Dad hugged me when he saw me walked towards his room.

I went back to Davao and Cebu for a couple of days to personally check on the business that he put up there and i can truly say that it was perfectly fine. The family decided to have him rest in the mean time and so I had to attend his meetings as a proxy. There was no problem though about it. I was even happier to self feed while i explore and wander around with different people around me. Im learning alot which is a good thing. I dont need to ask Dad about these and that in everything regarding the business and the music in the future, thkugh i know i'll still be needing his words of wisdom.

"Dad, walang anuman. I'd do anything for you," i smiled as we let go. He tapped my shoulders as he walked me into my car.

"I'll call you when i get home. I need to rest," i told him and he nodded as he walked me to the parking.

"Moe, ingat," he smiled and i waved him goodbye before driving away.

I checked the time and it's 11 in the evening.

I tried to dial Julie's number but she's not picking up. She's probably tired today. And she's maybe in the middle of her dreams. I sighed as i tapped my fingers on the steering wheel and then turned on my stereo and played some rap songs while i drive. Im really exhausted today. Well, mostly because of the time travel not the work or task itself. I'll probably have my driver with me next time.

I reached home after an exact hour and im thankful it wasnt traffic earlier. I went to the kitchen to drink a glass of water when i saw Max.

"Bro, hows the trip?" She hugged me as i kissed her cheek.

"Nakakapagod," i lightly smiled and she understand that, i think.

I wanted to talk more but i cant right now. I need a rest. I need to get on my bed right now. Daily routine executed and im finally having dreams.

I was up before the dawn breaks and i dont know why. I keep tossing and turning on my bed. I had my earpods on and listened to instrumentals that made me fall back to sleep in normal days but right now didnt work. I dont even know why. There must be something wrong but it's too early to think and worry. It's too early to function.

I sighed and went to my mini music room where i had the instruments that i somehow know to play. My apple gadgets to help me do my stuffs were around me plus a nice stereos. This room is a soundproof which is a good thing. I dont wanna wake Max up because of my loud mixing or something.

I turned on one of my computers as i strum slowly my guitar. Until suddenly, i was humming a slow song with my fingers playing on the string and got my eyes even closed.

A familiar song suddenly played and i started falling inlove to it. It played over and over until i was able to catch up with its chords. And sing along.

I wont scar your young heart

Just take my hand..

I was made for loving you.

Eventhough we may be hopeless hearts just passing through

Every bone screaming i dont know what we should do

All i know, darling, i was made for loving you.

A sudden flash of Julie's face came into my mind and that awakes me to move my butt and seize the day!

I went downstairs to eat at least some5ing for breakfast.

"Hi Max," I greeted her.

"Maaga ka ngayon?" She asked and i shooked my head.