12

E | Questions

And were back home safe!

It's incredibly overwhelming to met other kind people in other part of other places. I gave my dad a call right after we land to inform him that im perfectly safe and that he needs to see soon his staff in that place where i came from. Also, i was beyond thankful and happy to have a quality time with some of our cousins. I know it was the shortest moment but it will always be the best.

Max opened the door and gave me a hug when i came in.

"Someone missed me so much," i hugged her back and she whispered.

"Not as much as Julie does." There was a teasing smile playing on her pretty face when we both walk inside the kitchen. She gave me a juice and a sliced of cake. We sat on the opposite side of the kitchen island as i start eating this delish sweets.

"How is she?" I asked and she smiled.

"She's great. I took good care of her while youre away," and then she winked at me and i nodded.

"Does she have a routine?"

"I noticed, yeah. She'll first go to her studio, to Klyde, and then my shop and cemetery. Sometimes she goes to her favorite coffee shop," she said as she tried to remember everything.

I just nodded and realized that she said a name. Klyde. Right, Klyde!

"Wait. Who's Klyde?" my brows met and Max chuckled. What's the matter?

"It's Julie's cousin."

"Oh. I didnt.. I didnt...." i stuttered.

"So somebody is too much inlove to my baby sis," she teased again and i ignored her and rolled my eyes on her but i felt my cheeks reddened and she laughed.

"Well. I was and is and still inlove with her, you know that Max. You read me like an open book."

"Right, brother!" she giggled and i smiled away. I cant wait to see her later.

Max's one brow arched up and gave me a look. An evil look.

"What?"

"Have you two......????" She couldnt finish the sentence and i know what her point was.

"Oh Max, cmon!" i challenged her.

Her hands flew over her mouth and gasped loudly.

"You two..??"

"No, Max." i sighed.

"Well, almost. A week ago," i admitted. She leaned down on the table and leveled her eyes on mine as she waited for more.

"But there was a part of her that... I dont know. That makes me question sometimes.. About... Everything. I wanna ask her questions but i think she's not ready yet," i blurted out and Max nodded.

"Maybe. Or maybe not Moe, she's afraid to open up," Max pointed out and i realized that it could be that one too.

But is there really something to question regarding the past? Or about what happened when i was away?

I finished the cake as i sighed for the nth time.

"Max, im going to see her tonight. I wanna ask a few questions. Or at least one," i decided.

It was getting dark and i changed my clothes and hit the road. I first do not know where to go. I didnt call her yet that i got home already. I wanted to surprise her. I was weighing my thoughts and guess where she is right now. Studio? Cemetery? Or Coffee shop.