13

Julie | Rain

I was enjoying myself inside the coffee shop playing with Andi's twins, kissing them, hugging them, it really felt so nice. I wonder how it would be like if Bella's right on my lap and im hugging her tight like the way i held Kim? I sighed. I had a good time tonight. Kim kissed my cheeks and i was too surprised by her action. I tickled her and enjoyed hearing her laugh when my eyes flew to other direction. At the door.

It's really getting late. I checked my time. It's almost 11. I looked at the door again for i-dont-know reason and then saw his back. Well, it's pretty familiar. And then i realized that the jacket was similar to Elmo's.

"Wait," i whispered and kissed Kim, Chris the baby boy, Andi and her husband as i said my goodnight and they politely prayed for my safetiness as i told them im about to leave.

"Moe," i called him and he frozenly stood there, his back on me.

He awkwardly greeted me back and i felt there was something wrong until he said straight to my face...

"Why do I have a feeling that you're keeping something big to me?"

I didnt know where it all came from but maybe his heart felt that i was really keeping something from him.

I smiled sadly but i felt my tears on the corner of my eyes again and i couldnt talk right then. I thought i could still keep it for awhile but it seems like it has to be said right now.

After a few moments, my tears fell all of sudden and i saw his face looking shocked and all that he abruptly moved and gave me a tight embrace and kept saying sorry.
I know it wasnt really a perfect timing..

"Elmo, alam ko.." i started but there was a loud bang coming from every direction. There's a lightning and a thunder.

"Oh crap! Baby, save the talking! It's going to rain. Get in!" He rushedly open the passenger door for me and buckled my seatbelt on as he ran towards the driving area and just before he could start the engine, a heavy rain started to fall.

"Hindi ko talaga maintindihan ang panahon dito!" he complaint and drove away.

"Are you hungry or something?" He asked and i shook my head.

"Babe, we're stuck in traffic. It's almost midnight," he said as he impatiently ran his fingers through the steering wheel.

I sighed and looked around. We're really stuck and the rain is getting stronger.

But seconds, minutes and hours passed and we're finally taking the free lane back home.

"Inaantok ka na ba? Let me drive," i said and offered but he shook his head.

"Im okay. The rain is getting...." he didnt finish his sentence. Well he wasnt able to because the car stopped and i think we ran out of gas. Holy crap!

Our head turned slowly to look at each other and we both started laughing.

"Oh cmon!" i challenged him and he started laughing. I think he was thinking the same thing as mine.

"1, 2, 3," he counted and the we unbuckled our seatbelts and moved out from the car. We started laughing as we run away from the car and heading towards the house.

The rain is falling slowly now and we took our time to slow our pace and walked hand in hand under the rain.

"I didnt think it was okay to walk under the heavy rain. With you," he whispered and i blushed.

I giggled as we swing our hands together then we were infront of the house.

"Dry yourself," i smiled and unlock the door.