11

Elmo | Real

"Baby, i need to be at the office around 8 in the morning. I have a busy schedule this week. Im sorry i have to leave without waking you up. You were sleeping peacefully. Rest today. I'll see you soon.

PS. I'll be loving you from afar."

em

I left her a note and placed it on her bedside table as i slowly went down the stairs. It was 5 in the morning and i have to leave right away avoiding the heavy traffic on the lane.

As i drove to my house, i tried to think and focused the subject to Julie.

Last night was too heavy for her, i know. Her moves was too careful and i knew that there was something wrong. I really wanted to know but i cant pushed that one on her.

Also, there was something strange about her. Last night, she was calling names. Her Dad and her Grandad's names were the first ones she whispered in her sleep. And second were her Mom's and My mom, Pia. And i couldnt hear the other one. But i think it's a girl's name that sounds beautiful in my ears though i really didnt hear the whole one.

I knew she was ready last night. But all of a sudden, she backed off and stopped. It was surprising to see her act this way. But almost 5 years of being away from her was too long and i dont know the story in every chapter of her life that time. There's probably something from the past that kept haunting her; that even scares her. I dont know.

I pulled infront of the house and parked my car. I rushed inside my room to go for a quick shower ad had a breakfast alone for the second minute and went straight to the office.

As expected, continuation of the meeting, long discussions about these and thats.

"This music record label is something that will gonna help the artist grow as he or she wants to be," i commented and there eyes went all on me. I seldom talk during meetings for I know my team works for every details in a very clean way. They nodded and i went on.

"We will give the artist the time that he/she need to put a life on his or her music. Our label must not dictate anything to the artist. We will let the artist grow the way he or she wants to," i shared and i can see them all agreed to what i said and i think im done with my little part. I smiled as i went back to my chair and the other person from our team talked about names and we had to vote for the chosen one.

At the end of the day, we came up with a very simple name for the label. It is called Safe Room Records or simply S•R Records.

Days dragged on slowly and then fast. It had been a busy times for me that i even forgot to eat my meals.

Monday, meetings and deals.

Tuesday and Wednesday, Assessing products for the clothing line.

Thursday, Opening and launching of the brand new designed clothes for the season in the main branch.

Friday, mall visit with Dad, extension opening day for other branches.

I sighed as i drive home around 1 AM. The visitors, well my cousins, wouldnt even let me go. They wanted me to stay and party but there's another long day awaits and i badly need a sleep. My dad has been sick for 3 days now. And nobody ever could take over his place but only me.

As soon as i got home, i took a shower and rest on my bed. I can feel my body giving up. Im pretty exhausted. I closed my eyes and massaged my temple for a couple minutes. And then....

I picked up my phone and check messages. The last call that i got from her was two days ago. She was also busy preparing for her lecture next week about 'Starting your dreams and entering the world of fashion' in her own simple way. I dont wanna break her concentration. But right now, i will and i am about to.