7

Elmo| Space

You may ask what and how i am feeling right now -- i swear i dont know what to say and how to describe it.

"Im sorry again," she repeated over and over and i chuckled as i moved closer to her and kissed her forehead.

"That's enough. Let's get you home," i tapped her forehead and she looked at me confusedly.

What does she want?

"I uhh.. I still wanna..." she started shyly and that brought a big smile to my face. I kind of know what she wanted to say. She wanted to stay a bit longer and talk. I think she has tons to say but that can definitely wait.

"Get in your car, i'll drive behind you. Let's get you home," i caressed her cheeks and walked her to the driving seat and buckled the seatbelt on for her.

I ran towards my car and slid out my phone and called her. I peeked through the window shield and she lifted her phone up showing that i was calling. And then she answered it.

"Moe, ano toh?" she asked laughing.

"Let's talk while we drive," i pulled a smile and laughed a little and so did she.

"Okay. Shall we go?" There's an excitement to her voice and as if challenging me for something.

"Julie, this isn't a race. Drive safely," i reminded her and then i heard her sighed happily and started her engine. I followed her behind as we drive home while talking over the phone with all the giggles and laughters and sweet nothings.

"Congratulations!" she suddenly beamed.

"What's that for?" I asked.

"You seem to have a very successful career now," she answered.

"Oh that. Thank you but yeah. It took me years to study and slowly achieved them," i said simply.

"Im happy for you, Moe," she said in an almost a whisper.

"You are?"

"I really am. I wanted to congratulate you when we dined out days ago but i was too..... Coward.. I mean shy. To tell you," she stummered and giggled nervously.

"That's okay. I am more comfortable and glad to hear it now," i chuckled.

"Right."

"Congratulations too!" i blurted out.

"Umm?" i know she had her forehead creased by now thinking what was it for.

"For your career too," i answered back.

"Thank you. It has been..... Dark and colorful," she said in an almost a whisper again.

"I know, love," i sighed and continued, "but it is so good to see your creations now. Max always talk about you when i was in States, although i didnt really know it was you. She calls you as her 'beautiful and talented assistant' whenever we talk so i had no idea that it was you who she was referring to everytime she showed me your sketches and outputs," i smirked, shooking my head when i heard her laugh.

"You know what.. I am beyond blessed to have met Ate Max. I was able to show other people what i love to do," there was a confidence and happiness on her voice and im so glad to hear it. I smiled as i looked at my phone.

"I am so proud of you, always remember that. We had a long journey separately and we grow so much fine," i said and she agreed.

"Time and space and distance made us grow the way we always wanted to be," she added and i nodded like a stupid.