Thank You

Taduuuuuuh! RWYB has come to an end. I know it's short and it wasnt the plan to have it this way but im running out of time. I wish i could always write my heart out all the time and share it all with you but i dont have much time for the next days to write.

Thank you guys for reading my stories and the two one shots. You have no idea how happy i am everytime i see your familiar usernames dropped by my notifs and timeline.

I never asked you to vote for my srories but i was just too surprised to see some of you did it. Believe me, i wanna cry right now because of the overflowing happiness.

I know i am such a neophyte in the writing world but you guys made me realized that it isnt so bad to share a piece of love to everyone.

Also, let us not give up hoping that one day someday, JuliElmo will be back. It may sound impossible but lets cross our fingers and wish for it and pray for it.

Also, i wanted to send a virtual hugs to those beautiful souls out there that i became friends with through here, wattpad. I love you! Yes, you. :)

Im gonna miss writing but i will surely find time to write every once in a while.

Thank you guys again! :)

PS. I wish to see you 'round twitter (@mayjoyanncarig) and facebook (May Joy Ann Carig) :)

PSS. Thank YOU. I love you. :* <3