Not Goodbye

Shadow's POV

It's been a while since I ran away I lost track of the days. I talk in the discord quite often though. I made it to another city. So I decided to rest in an ally way again. I fell asleep laying there.

I woke up and there was an older guy walking twords me. I could sense he was drunk. I ran past him and found a park, I hid there for a while. I forgot my earbuds when I left. I could hear everything going on around me. There where people yelling and screaming. I couldn't take it, I needed something to calm me down.

Without thinking I grabbed my phone and called Andy "Dad, help I don't know where I am and I'm scared" I said once he answered the phone, at this point I was in tears. I didn't know what I was saying. "Shadow, it's going to be okay" he said.

He knew I was scared so he was going to try and calm me down. He started singing stay alive by Andy black. It helped me calm down some. Just hearing his voice made me so calm. I still wasn't thinking, I haven't had good sleep in a while, and I was haveing a break down in the middle of a park, at 3 am. "Can you tell me where you are" he asked when he was done singing. "I'm at a park somewhere, I don't know where" I said. "Can you turn on the location on your phone" he asked. "Yeah, I will, please come find me dad" I said. I then turned on the location on my phone. "It's on" I told him. "Wow, you're all the way in Wasco, I'll be there as soon as I physically can" he said. " dad, can you please stay on the phone" I asked him. "Sure" he said. "I'm going out I'll be back" I heard him say.

We talked for a while and then I saw some headlights coming in my direction. The headlights stopped next to the park. I saw Andy get out of the car. I tried to get up to go to him but I was to exhausted. He walked up to me and picked me up. "Thanks dad" I said then I fell asleep knowing I was safe.

I woke up the next morning in my comfy bed, how did I get here. I grabbed my phone and saw that I had Andy's contact open for some reason, and there was a 2 and a half hour call that we had yesterday. Weird, I don't remember that.

I got up out of my bed and walked down the stairs. I went to the living room and sat on the couch, the tv was on so I watched whatever was on. While watching it I was embraced into a hug. "I missed you so much Shadow" Jake said. Did he though, it seems like I just make his life harder. He put me down after a few minutes. "Never do that to me again" he said. "I won't" I said, but was that true that he actually missed me. He might be lieing.

People came downstairs one by one and each of them have me a hug. They said they missed me but I don't really believe them. I went to my studio room, I wanted to be alone and while in there people don't bug each other. No one can hear what's on the inside and while inside you can't hear what's on the outside. I decided that I was going to try and learn how to play the guitar, I picked up the electric guitar and attempted to play it. I've heard it's better to start with electric because the strings are easier to push down.

After a while I gave up on learning, I'll have to find someone who will teach me how to play. I would ask Jake but he probably hates me right now, I ran away after I found out they hated me. Now they just hate me more. I also woke Andy up at 3 in the morning. I don't even know what I said to him. I decided to just lay on the ground in silence.

I then got a text from Jake, 'while you where gone a package came in, can you come up?' It read. I got up off the floor and went upstairs. Jake was at the top of the stairs. He had a little white package. Once I got up there he handed it to me. I opened the package and found the signed album I won. It looks even better in person. "Did someone get that for you? " he asked. "I won it" I said. "Oh, really, from who? " he asked. "A twitch streamer I watch" I said. That's weird, it's like he doesn't know, but that was him on the stream.

I wonder why he would lie like that. I walked upstairs to my room. Maybe I could just look up the people in bvb so I can prove Jake is in bvb. I grabbed my phone and went to google. 'Who is in bvb' is what I searched. I clicked on the first link. Interesting, it says Andy Biersack, Jake Pitts, Jinxx, Christan Coma, and Lonny Eagleton. I only know Andy and Jake's last names. I clicked on a photo, that looks like the guys, why would they try and hide it from me. Do they really not trust me. I thought they would have some trust in me but apparently not. I set the CD down on my dresser and decided to go to bed. I'll talk to them tomorrow about it. I changed into my night clothes and went to bed.

I woke up the next morning and got up, I got dressed for the day in what I usually wear. I walked downstairs, it's time to confront them about this. I'm ready.

AN- Sorry for not uploading in about a week, I've been busy with musical things at my school.