The dress he took off

Taylor left her car in the parking lot for the first time since Joe was picking her up so they could go to dinner together. She inspected her body in the tight dress and smiled contentedly, he was going to have a hard time keeping it together.

She got a text message on her phone from him, confirming that he was already waiting for her. The woman threw on a light coat,grabbed her purse and left the apartment.

As she stepped out into the darkness Joe's car beeped for her. She walked over and sat in the front seat. The Brit was wearing a blue suit. And Taylor had already forgotten how good it looked on him to wear it. Joe's eyes examined her dress and she caught a familiar smirk.

The woman reached for him and ran her finger down his cheek and slowly kissed him, dissolving into him.

"Good evening" Joe exhaled as their lips parted.

"You just made this evening even better"

"I had no doubt" answered Joe and started the car.

He leisurely drove the car through the streets of the city, approaching the expensive restaurant where they had reservations.

"You know,I'm not used to not having my own car" Taylor said as they drove off.

"I'd say you're uncomfortable because you're not in control"

"I guess I am. I'm totally dependent on you tonight" Taylor was quiet as she looked at his long fingers on the steering wheel "and you know I kind of like it"

Joe noticed her examining his hands and smirked. Taylor ran her fingers lightly down the cuffs of his shirt and said:

"But let's not talk about it tonight. Do you know how your fingers turn me on?"

She reached out a little with her whole body to Joe and he responded:

"I do and if you don't go back to your seat now and sit quietly we're going to have an accident"

"Why?"

"Because I'm going to fuck you right here"

"I actually like that idea" Taylor said, but went back to her passenger seat.

They made their way to the restaurant and walked inside, noticing the interested glances of the customers. But they were quickly ushered into the VIP lounge where there were almost no people and they had their own table, away from everyone else.

Taylor, instead of sitting across from Joe, sat next to him and reached for an oyster that already was there, opened it, dripped lemon juice on top and served it to Joe

"They say oysters are a powerful aphrodisiac"

"Oh please, I have you, no need for everything else " Joe said but ate the oyster out of Taylor's hand.

"You better don't want to overdo it or you might get protein poisoning"

They both had a glass of wine each but afterward Taylor asked for non-alcoholic champagne.

"Non-alcoholic? What's the point of it?" asked Joe uncomprehendingly.

"I don't drink"

"Come on"

"Really. I try to keep alcohol in my life to a minimum since I've gotten in trouble for it in the past"

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know."

"That's okay."

"Then I'll have some of your champagne, too."

"You can drink,it's fine."