Expulsion

Memories of Joe Alwyn
15 years ago before the events described
Part 4

Harry received absolutely no punishment. His parents, as usual, brushed him off the problems.

The school apologized to Joe's parents, and that was the end of it. His parents were shocked, and Joe was not surprised. He thought it would end up something like this.

Joe stayed home for a few days. But he had to go back to school anyway. He didn't want to do that through. He was treated very cruelly, and it hurt him, though he tried not to show it. It was trivial for him to go to school. Sometimes he could wake up in the middle of the night after a nightmare where he was beaten even more.

But he had a way out.Joe hated going there. But also he knew he had to.

That day he walked without looking at anyone, but only forward which already become usual. Many eyes were on him again, and it pissed him off.

He went to his locker and saw that they had tried to erase the inscription, but it had never worked. It was less noticeable now but still very visible.

Joe picked up his textbooks and made his way to class. There weren't many people in the classroom. No one said hello to him as usual. He saw Katherine who was texting someone and got up the courage to go up to her.

"Hi, could you tell me that homework assignment I missed?"

Girl looked at him and laughed:

"do you not know who you're talking to? Or did you think that if you make yourself out to be the victim, everyone would take your side?"

Joe looked her in the eye, trying to summon her to remorse, after she helped him get to the nurse he thought she wasn't as spoiled as the others. But now he realized she wasn't. She was exactly the same.

"Whoa, Katherine, are you talking to the void?" came Taylor's voice from the other end of the classroom.

Joe turned around and saw her and Harry hugging her around the waist as if nothing had happened.

Taylor stepped closer and looked questioningly at Katherine.

"What are you doing here Alwyn? Get out of here" she said.

And Harry added:

"Before you get your nose broken again" and with that he smiled nastily.

Joe looked around at them and turned back to his desk, to avoid problems.

What happened next he remembered in the smallest detail. After he left his backpack in the classroom and went out to lunch, they had a literature class. Everything was as usual, Joe even answered the teacher's questions a few times.

And then the classroom door opened and the principal walked into the classroom. His face was red with anger. And behind the principal came two policemen with a dog.

When they saw this picture, the whole class fell silent, looking from one to the other. Many began to get nervous. The policeman stepped forward and said:

"We have received information from the station that someone in this class has brought drugs to school. The dog will sniff your belongings for drugs"

Joe looked at Taylor and her company in confusion. Did someone really dare to set Harry up? Who was this immortal?

But to his surprise, Harry was perfectly calm, keeping a relaxed demeanor, seemingly even joking.

The policeman and the dog began to walk around the classroom. But they didn't find anything on Harry. Joe was surprised. Was it someone else? Or did someone want to frame Harry, but he found out and hid the drugs?