Morning Shower

Joe began to wake up to the sun shining in his eyes. As soon as he opened his eyes and the bright sunlight hit him. Reluctantly, he stood up and put his right hand forward to keep the sun out of his eyes.

When his vision focused, he saw Taylor coming toward him. Apparently she was standing by the window.The woman  walked over to him and without explanation took the blanket he was covering with away

"Hey!"

"Good morning to you, too" Taylor replied, looking around at the now completely naked Joe.

He got up and quickly pulled on his boxers while Taylor wrapped herself in the blanket she'd taken from him and shivered.

"I only have a yesterday dress to wear. Do you at least have a T-shirt?" she asked.

"I must have something, I'll go look and see" Joe replied.

Taylor nodded and paused to look at the framed photos on the fireplace. Joe went to his room where he put on his pants and T-shirt.

"The pants were big but had shrunk after washing.So I guess you could wear them"

"I can. You wouldn't happen to have any women's panties, would you?"

"No, I definitely don't have those"

"Ah, okay" Taylor sighed demonstratively,took her clothes in an armful and went to the other room.

She came out already dressed, and Joe noticed that the pants fit her quite well.

"Do you want some breakfast?" Joe suggested.

"Okay, but I have to take a shower first, can you show me where it is?"

"Sure, let's go" Joe said and led Taylor to the guest bathroom

"Thank you, you can go"

"Go?" The man raised an eyebrow "what if I don't want to go?"

"Then stay" Taylor smirked, wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss.

Joe smiled contentedly into the kiss, pulling Taylor close to him. She pulled away from him and asked:

"Would you help me take a shower?"

"I'd love to" he replied and started to take her shirt off.

Taylor, on the other hand, took the shirt off of him and they broke away from each other for a second to take off their pants.

When they were left unclothed Taylor led Joe into the shower stall.

He turned on the water and hot water immediately poured over them from above, flooding their eyes. But Joe accidentally overdid it and the two of them got almost scalded by boiling water. Heimmediately rushed to fix it, and when he finally found a good temperature Taylor was already laughing her head off at his attempts and thrashing around in the shower stall.

When he was finally done he also smiled looking at Taylor who was laughing so hard she couldn't get enough air.

"I rarely say this, but you were hilarious"

"Coming from you, that's just the highest praise" smiled Joe.

Taylor moved closer to him so that the water completely wet her hair. Joe picked up a washcloth and poured shower gel over it.

"You'll smell like me"

Taylor rolled her eyes and kissed him a little on her toes. Joe responded to the kiss while he slowly began to run the loofah over her body. First on her back and then he moved on to her collarbones and breasts. His movements were nice and gentle, Taylor stood there and just enjoyed it.