Party

The accented voice gave Taylor a headache in her head. She sighed and turned to the speaker. Or rather, Joe Alwyn

His shirt and pants was rolled up,so she can see his arm muscles, and his black pants were even a little wet around the edges. He was holding his jacket and shoes with his one hand, and there was sand on his feet, which meant he was walking in water, too.

"What are you doing here?"

"I'll tell you a secret, you're not the only one who goes to exclusive events like this" he answered coming closer and stepping into the water too

"oh yeah, i keep forgetting you're a big boy now " Taylor tiredly lost her temples with her hands

"But you don't forget to poach my clients"

"oh my god, come on tell me how you got your deal taken away. Sorry, the strongest wins" Taylor shrugged her shoulders.

"You're not the strongest, I wonder what you did to blow the deal. Did you have to sweet-talk that old man or just pay him?"

Taylor was ready to groan. He really got to her. Clinging to her for every little thing.

"Get off Alwyn, I don't want to see you" she said as she stepped out of the water and put on her shoes.

He stepped out of the water, too, to stand in front of her now. He was taller than her and enjoyed it looking down at her.  Taylor didn't want to play this game,so walked across the sand back to the house. Joe headed after her.

"Where are you going, we haven't talked yet"

Taylor looked at his hair, at the veins in his arms, at his strong hands. If he wasn't such a jerk she wouldn't mind sleeping with him. After all, she had to say he was attractive. But despite his beauty he was a horrible man.

"You may not be done, but I am, so I'm out of here"

People started to get in their way,to some Taylor said hello to as they passed and headed straight for where she left her car.

Putting up with all these people was beyond her strength. And It would be okay if she'd sit on the beach alone, reflecting on her miserable life. But Alwyn got her there, too!

And most importantly, he had been keeping up with her the whole time, apparently seriously intending to lecture her about how in business you can't screw over others. The naive one, thinking that she would listen to him.

Taylor closed the car door right in front of him, and pressed on the gas.

But in the rear mirror she saw some car pulling out right behind her, but the woman was sure Alwyn didn't have the guts to do it.

---------------

Taylor got out of the car, slamming the door loudly. Her coat was flapping in the breeze, and her high heels clattered on the road.

She started to cross the road as a sports car pulled up in front of her. Taylor had to bounce back so the car wouldn't hit her. She cursed loudly, but not many people heard her.

Joe got out of the car, too, slamming the door loudly, or should I say, running out. When she saw his face, Taylor cursed again.

"Are you fucking kidding me?! No, you just tell me,Alwyn!"

He walked over to her, setting the car alarm on as he went.

"Yes, I'll be right there. If you weren't so fucked up, I'd have left you a long time ago. You and I have a lot to talk about"

Taylor walked past him, heading for the door of the house

"You can file your claims later. Lose with honor"