Macys Story

This happened to me about a month ago (summer holidays). My parents and brother were on holiday in Australia and stayed there for Like a week, and I had a family friend stay over to babysit me, he was only 4 years older than me (17) his name is Liam. For the first 2 nights i didn’t pee the bed but before I went to sleep on the 3 night I drank lots of lemonade and forgot to pee before I went to bed. When I woke up I felt warm pee which meant I’d only just done it. When Liam came in to wake me up I tried to hide my wet patch but when he lifted the sheets he saw my pee. He pulled me out of bed and took of my wet pjs and angrily told me to sit on my bed in my wet panties and wait for him to come back. When he did, he was holding pull ups he’d just brought, he slid down my wet panties to see my vagina with a few hairs, then turned me over and I lay on the bed as he spanked my bum a few times.

After a minute he lifted my feet up and pulled the pull ups up over my pink bum, then knelt down and did up the straps. For the next 4 days he made me stay in the house with only the pull ups on. Whenever I peed myself he’d lie me down on my bed slip my dirty pull ups off then lift my legs up and put talcum powder on my vagina and bum. In a way I sort of enjoyed the attention. Same when I messed, he'd pull the back of mt waste band and them changed me after I went a few more times, he'd check occasionally to determine when inwas ready for the change.